Deal alert: 75% off second guest and 50% off kids at Viva Wyndham resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning a summer vacation, select properties in the Viva Wyndham family of all-inclusive resorts are offering deep discounts.
Book by July 31, 2021, to take advantage of 75% off the second adult and 50% off kids at locations in Mexico, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. Travel must be completed by August 1, 2021.
With rates starting at $60 per person, per night, in the Dominican Republic; $67 per person, per night, in Mexico; and $114 per person, per night, in the Bahamas, this is a fantastic deal even if you’re not a member of the Wyndham Rewards program. (But, of course, earning points for your stay is always a nice bonus.)
If you don’t yet have one of Wyndham’s three cobranded Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa cards, you can maximize your points-earning potential by applying and spending $1,000 within the first 90 days of card membership. That will net you either 30,000 or 45,000 points, depending on the card. The information for the Wyndham cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Additionally, you’ll snag anywhere from 5x to 8x points when you use the card to book Wyndham stays, including those at Viva Wyndham properties.
Included in the deal are stays at the Viva Wyndham Maya, a resort located on Mexico’s Mayan Riviera. Although that area generally avoided lockdowns, several excursion companies that were forced to close have now reopened, meaning visitors can now choose from more than 40 offsite activities, such as visits to Xcaret, Tulum and Chichen-Itza.
COVID-19 safety measures are still being taken at all properties, including extensive cleaning and sanitation and testing by onsite doctors.
The resorts are also allowing for more flexible cancellation, with travelers able to cancel up to 72 hours before their stay for a full refund.
Properties feature a slew of amenities like onsite restaurants, snack and cocktail bars, pools, beach access, kids clubs, sports and equipment rentals, spa services and more.
Featured photo courtesy of Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees