Cyber Monday flight deals from JetBlue and Alaska Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Alaska Airlines’ Cyber Monday sale offers you the chance to get one-way flights as low as $29 from each city they depart from, including San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX) and New York City (JFK).
Travel must be booked by Nov. 30 and at least 21 days prior to departure. Specific blackout dates apply depending on the route and the deal is applicable to nonstop service if offered.
For example, you could book a round-trip flight from JFK to SFO for $89 each way in mid-January. The discount is already applied when you book directly through the sale link.
As with most sales, this is for Alaska’s most restricted fare type, which does not allow for flight changes or priority boarding, but you can upgrade to the main cabin for more flexibility via change fees, priority boarding and unlimited seat selection … usually for just $30 each way.
With JetBlue’s “We Just Click” sale, travelers can save up to $100 on JetBlue flights by booking directly on JetBlue.com and using the code “CYBER” at checkout. Customers can save $100 on round-trip flights or $50 on one-way flights when you spend a minimum of $100 each way for travel starting Nov. 29 through fall 2022.
The discount will be calculated and shown in your shopping cart as illustrated below.
This two-day sale is good through Nov. 30 and is for nonstop flights only, excluding transatlantic routes. Note that you could re-book existing trips to take advantage of this sale so long as your original booking was in a class other than Blue Basic, which allows you to cancel or change your flight for a fee. Otherwise, Blue, Blue Plus and Mint fares can all be canceled and then re-booked at the sale price.
TrueBlue members can use this sale to earn 2x TrueBlue points and participate in points pooling and more.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on air travel), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or via Amex Travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
These two-day sales end Nov. 30, so act fast to save big.
Featured photo by Anton Petrus/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees