Deal roundup: Amtrak BOGO, exotic Casablanca, Hawaii and Singapore Premium Economy on sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every weekend, we round up the top miles, points and travel deals that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Exotic Morocco is closer than you think with this offer from Royal Air Maroc. Round-trip economy fares are available from New York (JFK) to Casablanca (CMN) for under $500. Book directly with Royal Air Maroc or Google flights for travel dates between Jan.- May 2022.
If the notion of sand, sun, great shopping and diving sounds good to you about now, here’s a deal for you. Aruba is on sale at American, Delta, JetBlue and United, with fares from under $300. Depart from Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Miami (MIA), New York City (JFK/LGA), Seattle (SEA) and more to Aruba (AUA). Travel from now through Feb. 2022 and Aug.- Oct. 2022.
Thanksgiving weekend is almost over, and the bustle of the holidays has begun in full force. If you’re thinking about a post-holiday escape, Hawaii is a perfect fit. This deal from American Airlines, Delta, United, Alaska Airlines, WestJet and Hawaiian Airlines will get you there for less than $200 round-trip. Depart from a number of cities across the country, with flights to four Hawaiian islands. Say aloha with travel dates from Jan.- March 2022.
Singapore Airlines is offering a great deal on its renowned premium economy service. Travel to Japan, Thailand or Indonesia from New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX). With fares under $1,000 round-trip and a Jan.-June 2022 travel window, you can’t afford to stay home.
Featured image courtesy of Cheryl Fairfield.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees