Deal roundup: Grab these great fares to Italy, San Francisco, the Bahamas and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every weekend, we round up the top miles, points and travel deals that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Pent-up demand for Italy remains considerable, even though entry requirements for U.S. tourists have eased. If you’re dreaming of a European sojourn filled with delectable food, wine, art and culture, then take a look at these enticing fares to Italy. They include flights as low as $552 (economy) from Seattle to Milan. Discounts are available on carriers such as Air Canada (Star Alliance), American and British Airways (Oneworld), Delta (SkyTeam), and United (Star Alliance). Depart from Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), New York (JFK), Atlanta (ATL), Miami (MIA) and more to Florence (FLR), Milan (MXP), Naples (NAP), Pisa (PSA), Rome FCO (FCO), Venice (VCE), and others. What’s more, you can travel through April 2022.
American, Alaska Airlines, Delta and United Airlines are offering some deals not to miss this winter for main cabin seats to San Francisco (SFO). Nonstop, one-way flights from major cities can be had for less than $200, in fact. Departure cities include Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Chicago (ORD) and more. American and United fares are for main cabin seats which include carry-on and seat assignment. The offers are valid for travel through September 2022.
If the Windy City is in your travel plans from now through May of 2022, these fares will make the trip a lot lighter on the wallet. Flights as low as $89 are available from various destinations across the U.S. Airlines offering considerable deals right now include Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, JetBlue, United and Southwest. Depart from cities such as Denver, Kansas City, Tampa and San Francisco to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD) to enjoy everything Chicago has to offer.
Looking for a warm winter escape? The white sand beaches of the Bahamas could be just the ticket. That’s especially true if you grab one of the great fares available now, for travel through August 2022. Nonstop round-trips on American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, and United to Nassau (NAS) start at just $195 from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), $199 from Miami (MIA), $259 from New York (EWR, JFK), and $251 from Washington D.C. (DCA).
Featured image by PJPhoto69/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees