Flights to Iceland for less than $400, snag your Epic Pass for cheap and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every weekend, we round up the top miles, points and travel deals that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Currently, you can find flights to Reykjavik for less than $400 round-trip with wide-open availability from cities across the U.S. on United Airlines, reports TPG’s Stella Shon.
For example, you can book round-trip flights from New York (JFK) to Reykjavik for under $350 on Delta Air Lines. There are no tricks or special codes needed to find these fares.
For those who enjoy Vail Resorts and its partner mountains, there’s no better and more affordable option to ski than with an Epic Pass, reports TPG’s Summer Hull.
Epic Passes are available for this upcoming season — but you only have a few days left to take advantage of early-bird pricing. Right now, you can get your pass for around 20% less than standard prices. However, on Sept. 7, those prices jump.
For the coming season, Epic Local Pass is currently available for $583 (down from a starting price of $729 last season). The full Epic Pass is priced at $783 (down from a starting price of $979 last season). That pass unlocks unlimited skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Stowe, Keystone, Park City and many other Vail-owned and partner resorts.
If you know you’re planning on hitting the slopes at all this upcoming season, now is the time to grab those passes.
Both American Express Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards are currently offering bonuses for Iberia Plus, which is one of our favorite ways to fly business across the pond for just 34,000 points one-way during off-peak dates.
With Amex offering a 40% transfer bonus (and Chase offering 30%), this means you could book a round-trip business class flight on Iberia for as few as 49,000 Membership Rewards points or 53,000 Ultimate Rewards points, reports TPG’s Clint Henderson.
Featured photo by vaalaa / Shutterstock.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees