Earn 10,000 points per night at Kimpton, widespread award availability to a reopening London and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every weekend, we round up the top miles, points and travel deals that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
As reported by TPG’s Ariana Arghandewal, IHG has unveiled a new promotion, offering 10,000 bonus points per night, plus 15% off weekdays at Kimpton hotels. The promotion is open to all members and applies to bookings made by Aug. 9, 2021, for stays between July 27 – Dec. 30, 2021. To take advantage of this promotion, simply book an eligible hotel during the promotional period.
This promotion can be very lucrative if you have plans to stay at a Kimpton hotel this year.
There’s availability from when London reopens in August through the end of the calendar, though you’ll find the lowest rates in late summer and early spring of next year. Most space is from the East Coast, but you can find saver-level space from other parts of the U.S. as well. Airlines include American, Delta, United, British Airways and more.
If you’ve been wanting to head to Bora Bora using your points, now might be the day to book.
There is currently wide open award space at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui from just 89,000 Hilton Honors points per night, reports Arghandewal. This is a notoriously difficult property to book with points, with availability at the lower point rates typically quite scarce. However, through May 2022, you can book this resort on many dates for just 89,000 Hilton points per night.
Add in the fifth-night-free benefit and the average price for a five-night stay drops to 71,200 points per night. You’ll want to act quickly because there’s no telling how long this availability will be around.
Feature photo by Joshua Davenport/Shutterstock.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees