Book a stay at select Atlantis Paradise Island hotels by June 8 and get a 4th night free
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Guests can take advantage of this deal by booking online or by phone directly through the resort by June 8.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Hotel: Atlantis Bahamas, specifically The Coral and The Royal properties.
How to book: Directly through the resort’s sale page.
Travel dates: June 8 through Oct. 31, subject to availability and blackout dates.
Book by: June 8.
Discount: 25% off/fourth night free.
The easiest way to book this deal is on the resort’s website. To start, decide whether you want to stay at The Coral or The Royal — the latter is one of the Atlantis properties currently undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation.
Home of the pink towers the Atlantis is best known for, the guest rooms and suites at The Royal are currently getting a redesign. Updates to The Royal East Tower are expected to be finished by the end of summer, and updates to The Royal West Tower will be done at a later date. The Royal is significantly more expensive than The Coral due to its proximity to Aquaventure Water Park, The Dig marine life exhibit and the on-site casino, access to which is included in your stay.
With this in mind, pick your property and book online as you normally would, making sure you select a minimum of four nights.
If you can’t decide between the two options, select “see all” to search your desired travel dates at both hotels.
From there, it should show you the lowest-priced rooms at each; nightly rates start at $231 at The Coral for a double queen room with a terrace view, and $488 at The Royal for a room with two queen beds and a water view. Be sure to account for a daily resort fee of $59 plus $5.90 tax; in total, $64.90 per room per night will be added to the total cost of your stay, along with any additional taxes and fees.
You’ll see the sale discount is automatically added to the reservation and is also noted in the itinerary section on the checkout page.
This reservation can be canceled for free up to 15 days prior to arrival; cancellations after that date will incur a $500-plus fee. Travelers who book rooms at The Royal should take note of the extra amenities included in their booking.
Additionally, because both of these properties are part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, you could also use your Marriott Bonvoy points to redeem for award nights for stays at The Coral and The Royal, in addition to The Cove. However, there does not appear to be point redemption availability for this deal through October based on Marriott’s availability calendar.
Maximize your purchase
To maximize your purchase, consider using a cobranded card that earns points for Marriott stays, such as the Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card (earn up to 14 total Bonvoy points per dollar spent), the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card (earn up to 17 Bonvoy points per dollar spent), the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (earn up to 6 points per dollar on eligible purchases) or the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (earn 6 points per dollar at hotels).
Reservations made now through June 8 are eligible for this limited-time 25% discount.
Given the popularity of Atlantis among families and Mary Kate and Ashley fans alike (if you know you know), and the fact that Americans frequent the Bahamas as a tourist destination, I suspect rooms in this deal will book up quickly.
Featured photo of Atlantis Paradise Island by Laurie Chamberlain/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees