Best for those who want premium perks and aren't worried about using rewards points
This card offers a ton of benefits — perks comparable to other cards with similar fees. However, it falls flat in two key areas: no welcome bonus and weak spending categories. Many people would do better with other premium credit cards. (Partner Offer)
At a glance
- 2% 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- 1.5% 1.5% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1X Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Stainless steel and carbon card. Tailored to be an everyday essential. Rewards and protection benefits that are designed to be used everywhere you go, rather than select categories and purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees.
- Simple and flexible rewards without the hoops. 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 1.5% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent. No minimum threshold requirement for cash back or airfare redemptions.
This is a premium card with premium benefits to elevate your travels. However, it lacks premium rewards and has no welcome bonus.
- There are numerous benefits to offset the card's annual fee. These include a $100 annual airline incidental credit, reimbursement for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee and Priority Pass Select membership. You'll also get an abundance of travel and shopping protections
- The earning structure is very weak, earning just 1 point per dollar on all purchases. There also aren't any transfer partners for outsized redemption values.
Who is this card good for?
This card is good for travelers who want premium perks like lounge access and insurance protections but rarely use points for anything but statement credit so they aren’t worried about a lack of redemption options.
Earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases. These can be redeemed at 2 cents apiece in value for airfare purchases or 1.5 cents apiece as a statement credit.