Best no-annual-fee hotel card
The Hilton Honors Amex Card is a rare opportunity to earn hotel points and elite status with no annual fee. (Partner offer)
At a glance
- 7X Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
- 5X Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Earn 70,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Night Reward after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
The Hilton Honors American Express card offers complimentary Silver elite status and the opportunity to upgrade to Gold by spending $20,000 or more on the card each year. Plus, earn bonus points on Hilton hotels and essential everyday purchases. You can then redeem your Hilton Honors points for free nights at your favorite properties.
- No annual fee card
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status
- Silver status is the lowest tier of Hilton Honors status
- Limited redemption flexibility as you can only redeem at Hilton hotels
- Can't earn a free night award unlike other Hilton cards
Who is this card good for?
The Hilton Honors Amex is best for those who enjoy staying at Hilton hotels and resorts but want to minimize costs by avoiding paying an annual fee.
You’ll earn 7x on hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations and 3x on all other eligible purchases.