Best for small routine purchases
Every purchase on the Citi Rewards+ Credit Card rounds up to the nearest 10 points, as even a $2 coffee will earn 10 points, which can really stack up over time.
At a glance
- 2X Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter.
- 1X Earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $200 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 17.99% - 27.99%, based on your creditworthiness. There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
The Citi Rewards+ Credit Card is a unique cash-back card for its round-up ability and the opportunity to get 10% of all of your points back you redeem, for up to the first 100,000 points per year. Combined with lucrative earning potential, this cash back card will help you maximize your everyday purchases.
- No annual fee
- All purchases round up to the nearest 10 points
- 2x on supermarket and gas station purchases (up to $6,000 each year, then 1x thereafter), 1x on everything else
- Get 10% of your redeemed points back each year (for the first 100,000 points redeemed annually)
- Charges a 3% foreign transaction fee, so you won't want to take this card with you abroad
Who is this card good for?
Credit card newbies who are searching for strong rewards rates and a diverse number of redemption opportunities should look no further than the Citi Rewards+ Card.
You’ll earn 2 points per dollar at supermarkets and gas stations for the first $6,000 spent per year and 1 point per dollar spent on all other eligible purchases. Finally, all of your purchases round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
Frequently asked questions
What cards are similar to the Citi Rewards+ Credit Card?
If you’re in the market for a no-annual-fee cash back card, also take a look at the Citi Double Cash Card or the Chase Freedom Unlimited for similar earning and redeeming potential.
How do I redeem points with the Citi Rewards+ Credit Card?
You’ll earn Citi ThankYou points, which you can then redeem for gift cards, travel rewards and more.