Party With TPG on a Pan Am 747 in Los Angeles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG is throwing the party of any AvGeek and wanderluster’s dreams. Imagine stepping “on board” a Pan Am 747, an iconic aircraft from the Golden Age of travel. That’s right. We’re throwing a party at the Pan Am Experience.
The space of the Pan Am Experience, which is the same spot where Chrissy Teigen threw her star-studded birthday bash, is the perfect place to throw a reader event — TPG‘s Pan Am Experience. The aviation-themed bash will be in Los Angeles on May 15, and you must come dressed for the occasion in what you would wear for a 1970s Pan Am first-class flight. If you’re interested in claiming one of the tickets, there’s only one way to redeem. You have to donate to Rainbow Railroad through the TPG Prizeo campaign in order to lock in a ticket for you and one guest.
The donation costs $175, and it goes to an absolutely amazing cause. Proceeds from the Prizeo campaign, including your Pan Am ticket purchase, go directly to Rainbow Railroad, an organization working to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality.
Plus, with your donation and ticket to the party, you’ll automatically be entered to win 500,000 of my own points. I’ll even help you book your dream vacation with the points. Check out this post for full details. These tickets will sell out fast, so act quickly!
TPG is so excited to relive the glory days of air travel in a Pan Am 747 at our party, and we hope to see you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.