Party With TPG on a Pan Am 747 in Los Angeles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG is throwing the party of any AvGeek and wanderluster’s dreams. Imagine stepping “on board” a Pan Am 747, an iconic aircraft from the Golden Age of travel. That’s right. We’re throwing a party at the Pan Am Experience.
The space of the Pan Am Experience, which is the same spot where Chrissy Teigen threw her star-studded birthday bash, is the perfect place to throw a reader event — TPG‘s Pan Am Experience. The aviation-themed bash will be in Los Angeles on May 15, and you must come dressed for the occasion in what you would wear for a 1970s Pan Am first-class flight. If you’re interested in claiming one of the tickets, there’s only one way to redeem. You have to donate to Rainbow Railroad through the TPG Prizeo campaign in order to lock in a ticket for you and one guest.
The donation costs $175, and it goes to an absolutely amazing cause. Proceeds from the Prizeo campaign, including your Pan Am ticket purchase, go directly to Rainbow Railroad, an organization working to help LGBT people around the world seek asylum because they are in danger of being persecuted for being who they are. Sadly, there are still places around the world that sentence LGBT people to death or imprisonment for being themselves. It’s devastating to hear, but unfortunately, it’s still very much a reality.
Plus, with your donation and ticket to the party, you’ll automatically be entered to win 500,000 of my own points. I’ll even help you book your dream vacation with the points. Check out this post for full details. These tickets will sell out fast, so act quickly!
TPG is so excited to relive the glory days of air travel in a Pan Am 747 at our party, and we hope to see you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees