Check to See If You’re Targeted for SPG’s Latest Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starwood Preferred Guest is targeting members to earn bonus Starpoints with its latest promotion. Some members have reported getting offers for up to 7,500 bonus Starpoints for completing stays. However, this promotion is targeted.
To see if you’re targeted — and there’s no reason not to check — visit the select member exclusive page. Enter your SPG number and click the “See Your Offer” option.
One TPG reader reported a targeted offer of earning up to 7,500 in bonus Starpoints for completing stays. The tiered bonus breaks down as earning 2,000 Starpoints after completing your second stay, 2,500 Starpoints for completing your third stay and 3,000 Starpoints for completing your fourth stay — for a total of 7,500. If you were targeted, you must register and complete the stays between March 1 and May 31, 2018, in order to earn the bonus points.
SPG commonly offers these targeted offers, and the program typically sends out emails for targeted members. If you didn’t receive an email, it’ll be best to check your spam folder, and if still nothing shows up, manually check on the promotion page to see if you are eligible.
It’s also possible that SPG is sending out other targeted offers besides the 7,500 bonus points. If you were targeted for something different, tell us in the comments.
Featured image of the Westin Palace Madrid.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees