Check to See If You’re Targeted for SPG’s Latest Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starwood Preferred Guest is targeting members to earn bonus Starpoints with its latest promotion. Some members have reported getting offers for up to 7,500 bonus Starpoints for completing stays. However, this promotion is targeted.
To see if you’re targeted — and there’s no reason not to check — visit the select member exclusive page. Enter your SPG number and click the “See Your Offer” option.
One TPG reader reported a targeted offer of earning up to 7,500 in bonus Starpoints for completing stays. The tiered bonus breaks down as earning 2,000 Starpoints after completing your second stay, 2,500 Starpoints for completing your third stay and 3,000 Starpoints for completing your fourth stay — for a total of 7,500. If you were targeted, you must register and complete the stays between March 1 and May 31, 2018, in order to earn the bonus points.
SPG commonly offers these targeted offers, and the program typically sends out emails for targeted members. If you didn’t receive an email, it’ll be best to check your spam folder, and if still nothing shows up, manually check on the promotion page to see if you are eligible.
It’s also possible that SPG is sending out other targeted offers besides the 7,500 bonus points. If you were targeted for something different, tell us in the comments.
Featured image of the Westin Palace Madrid.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.