Want to Reach an Airline’s Customer Service Team? Try Slam Poetry.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airlines will try just about anything to engage with customers on social media. In fact, Facebook or Twitter can sometimes even be the quickest and easiest way to communicate with airlines’ customer service teams.
The latest example? This poetic Facebook exchange with Norwegian Air.
A passenger named Gus was dissatisfied with his flying experience, so he vented his frustrations in couplets on the carrier’s Facebook page:
Not to be upstaged, Norwegian’s customer service team responded in verse, too:
Further down in the thread, the Norwegian team asks Gus to message them privately with his booking information, leaving us all on a cliffhanger as to how this poetic exchange ends.
No word yet if Norwegian will be including rhyming dictionaries in its seat-back pockets from here on out.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.