Get Lyft Credits By Making Reservations on Seated
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Seated, the app that rewards you for dining out, has partnered with Lyft, making it a little easier to choose dining out over dining in. This is the first ride-hailing/restaurant collaboration where participants are not only encouraged to eat out, but also are rewarded for doing so. Seated will award its users Lyft credits for simply making reservations and eating out at qualifying restaurants. Awards will range between $10 and $50 in Lyft credits, depending on the size of the party and dining time.
The partnership is in response to a report put out by Morgan Stanley that found that 43% of people who order food for delivery see it as a replacement to dining at restaurants. The problem with this is that third-party platforms could be taking as much as 20% to 40% of the delivery revenue.
Seated hopes that the partnership will encourage more diners to eat out and create more loyalty for customers at restaurants.
“This partnership simplifies the dining out experience by removing its biggest roadblock – just getting there,” Seated Co-Founder Brice Gumpel said, according to Engadget. “People can now use their Lyft credits to cover any future rides, including those to and from the new restaurants they try on Seated.”
Seated and Lyft will be giving away $1 million in rewards in cities where Seated is available: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia and San Francisco.
New Seated customers can also get $10 in Lyft credits by making their first reservation and using the promo code LYFTxSEATED. Seated is available for download on iOS and Android phones.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.