Get Lyft Credits By Making Reservations on Seated
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Seated, the app that rewards you for dining out, has partnered with Lyft, making it a little easier to choose dining out over dining in. This is the first ride-hailing/restaurant collaboration where participants are not only encouraged to eat out, but also are rewarded for doing so. Seated will award its users Lyft credits for simply making reservations and eating out at qualifying restaurants. Awards will range between $10 and $50 in Lyft credits, depending on the size of the party and dining time.
The partnership is in response to a report put out by Morgan Stanley that found that 43% of people who order food for delivery see it as a replacement to dining at restaurants. The problem with this is that third-party platforms could be taking as much as 20% to 40% of the delivery revenue.
Seated hopes that the partnership will encourage more diners to eat out and create more loyalty for customers at restaurants.
“This partnership simplifies the dining out experience by removing its biggest roadblock – just getting there,” Seated Co-Founder Brice Gumpel said, according to Engadget. “People can now use their Lyft credits to cover any future rides, including those to and from the new restaurants they try on Seated.”
Seated and Lyft will be giving away $1 million in rewards in cities where Seated is available: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia and San Francisco.
New Seated customers can also get $10 in Lyft credits by making their first reservation and using the promo code LYFTxSEATED. Seated is available for download on iOS and Android phones.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees