Win Free First Class Domestic Upgrades for 20 Years Through Upside
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t Miss Out! Enter to win The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes before May 18, 2018.
Upside is announcing the launch of National Business Traveler Day (NBTD) to celebrate all those business travelers who schlep back and forth between work, home and hotels every month, every week or even every day.
In honor of the 2 million business trips that are taken every workday, Upside is holding a giveaway with some incredible prizes for NBTD, held on April 24. According to a release from Upside, NBTD will host “live celebrations” in airports around the country, featuring “thought leader events, non-profit partner tie-ins, and more.”
Upside was launched in January 2017 as an online travel agency offering discounts for business travelers. TPG’s JT Genter tested out the service and was able to save some serious cash with its travel packages.
The first giveaway is The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes, which will feature a grand prize of “free first class upgrades for life.” What that really means is $5,000 per year (for 20 years) to cover the cost of domestic upgrades*, so no upgrades on long-haul international flights.
They’ll be giving out thousands of other prizes too, including the first prize of “free first class upgrades for a year” and two round-trip international business class tickets on United, which can be used on the carrier’s new Polaris business class.
The first prize winner will be announced on April 24 and the Grand Prize will be awarded once the sweepstakes closes in May. Enter to win and view the complete details here.
Upside is also unveiling a tournament-style bracket of the 32 Greatest Business trips in History. You can vote on what you think was the greatest work trip ever, from Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride to The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, who racked up enough points and miles to launch his business and career in travel. The entrant who most closely predicts the bracket outcome will win $5,000. Enter to win and view the complete details here.
Featured image by American Airlines.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee