Cleveland Airport Gets Priority Pass Restaurant
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Cleveland Airport’s airside restaurant, Bar Symon, is Priority Pass‘s newest location where cardholders can enjoy a $28 food and drink credit per person. Priority Pass has been unrolling restaurant locations in the US and beyond as airport lounges have been dealing with crowding issues at major airports.
The pass gives members exclusive access to more than 1,000 airport lounges around the world, but a number of restaurants have been added to its growing list in recent years. Typically, at the restaurant locations, the program covers $28-30 worth of food and drink for its members. At Bar Symon, there’s no limit on how many guests you can bring, according to One Mile at a Time, but the cardholder is responsible for covering any amount exceeding $28.
The restaurant, located in Concourse C, will be open from 4am until 8pm except on Saturdays when it closes at 7:30pm.
On the Priority Pass website, they describe the restaurant as, “The brainchild of Chef Michael Symon, Bar Symon seamlessly integrates delicious comfort food and a tap-house into a timeless airport experience. Featuring signature items such as Pierogi and Kielbasa, Lola fries, and a selection of award-winning burgers.”
Bar Symon marks Cleveland Airport’s first Priority Pass lounge or restaurant. The restaurant has two other airport locations, but Cleveland is the only one with Priority Pass access.
H/T: One Mile At A Time
Featured photo by Michael Francis McElroy/Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees