Cleveland Airport Gets Priority Pass Restaurant
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Cleveland Airport’s airside restaurant, Bar Symon, is Priority Pass‘s newest location where cardholders can enjoy a $28 food and drink credit per person. Priority Pass has been unrolling restaurant locations in the US and beyond as airport lounges have been dealing with crowding issues at major airports.
The pass gives members exclusive access to more than 1,000 airport lounges around the world, but a number of restaurants have been added to its growing list in recent years. Typically, at the restaurant locations, the program covers $28-30 worth of food and drink for its members. At Bar Symon, there’s no limit on how many guests you can bring, according to One Mile at a Time, but the cardholder is responsible for covering any amount exceeding $28.
The restaurant, located in Concourse C, will be open from 4am until 8pm except on Saturdays when it closes at 7:30pm.
On the Priority Pass website, they describe the restaurant as, “The brainchild of Chef Michael Symon, Bar Symon seamlessly integrates delicious comfort food and a tap-house into a timeless airport experience. Featuring signature items such as Pierogi and Kielbasa, Lola fries, and a selection of award-winning burgers.”
Bar Symon marks Cleveland Airport’s first Priority Pass lounge or restaurant. The restaurant has two other airport locations, but Cleveland is the only one with Priority Pass access.
H/T: One Mile At A Time
Featured photo by Michael Francis McElroy/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.