JetBlue Valentine’s Day Flash Sale With Fares From $39 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue is offering a slew of Valentine’s Day deals as part of its Keep it simple, Cupid sale, with fares starting from $39 one-way between Chicago (ORD) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL). Many, but not all, fares are for Tuesday and Wednesday travel only. A number of international destinations are included in this sale including Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Cancun, Mexico and Havana, Cuba.
There are a bunch of cities included in this flash sale, so it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page. You can use the dropdown menu to filter for deals from your origin city. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates, and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’re available Wednesday only, February 14, through 11:59pm ET.
Routes: ORD/ATL/BOS/JFK/BWI/FLL and more to MCO/DFW/HOG/CUN and more
Cost: $78+ round-trip in economy for two passengers
Dates: March-June 2018; book between February 14-19
Booking Link: Google Flights, JetBlue
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Chicago (ORD) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) in April for $77 round-trip:
Atlanta (ATL) to Boston (BOS) in March for $87 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Mexico City (MEX) for $207 round-trip in April:
Maximize Your Purchase
Be sure to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: Thrifty Traveler
Featured photo by Robert Alexander/Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees