This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
During the month of February, holders of the Hyatt Credit Card can receive a statement credit of $30 after spending $300 with the card at grocery stores and drugstores in the US. In order to get the $30 statement credit, you must register for the promotion with your Hyatt Card on Visa’s website. To qualify for the statement credit, you must spend $300 cumulatively by February 28.
If you’re successful at completing $300 in eligible purchases by February 28, you’ll get the $30 in statement credit within six to eight weeks after hitting the spend requirement.
This is a nice promotion from Hyatt and Chase, and you could even sign up for the card and take part in this promotion — as long as you register and meet the necessary requirements by February 28. As a reminder, the Hyatt Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 40,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months. You’ll earn 3x points on Hyatt purchases, 2x points at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies and 1x points on everything else. The card comes with a $75 annual fee.
Featured image by FangXiaNuo/Getty Images.
This is a card that TPG recommends to keep open year after year because of the free night you earn each year after your cardmember anniversary. Even though there is a $75 annual fee, the value of a free night at a category 1-4 property can be worth hundreds of dollars. You'll also receive Discoverist status as long as you are a cardholder, which will get you complimentary premium internet plus a free night once you stay at 5 different Hyatt brands.
- Earn 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases with the Hyatt Credit Card in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Get 5,000 Bonus Points after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a cardmember.
- Plus, receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Get Bonus Points on every purchase. Free nights start at just 5,000 points.
- 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines and at car rental agencies, Plus 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on purchases elsewhere.
- Keep all the points you earn - your points do not expire as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.
- As a Hyatt Cardmember, you'll enjoy Discoverist status in World of Hyatt for as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.