This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For those in long-distance relationships, you know how quickly airfares can add up when traveling back and forth to see your significant other. Points can help ease that burden and make it easier to maintain the relationship.
Chase, through their Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card program, and TPG have partnered to celebrate romance this Valentine’s Day by giving away 50,000 Rapid Rewards points to five lucky readers. Those points are worth $750 according to TPG’s most recent valuations and could help a couple get round-trip flights to any one of a number of amazing Southwest destinations — what’s more romantic than a surprise getaway to somewhere like the Bahamas or Costa Rica?
Entering is easy. All you have to do is leave a comment on this Facebook post with a Southwest destination you’d travel to for a romantic getaway using 50,000 Rapid Rewards Points. Don’t forget to tag your loved one, too! We’ll be picking a winner on Friday (February 16), so be sure to submit your entries by 11:59pm ET tomorrow (February 15).
If you’re interested in amassing even more Rapid Rewards points, three Southwest co-branded credit cards are currently offering fantastic sign-up bonuses:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card: Earn Companion Pass and 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. (Companion Pass is promotional and will be valid through 12/31/19)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card: Earn 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card: Earn Companion Pass and 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. (Companion Pass is promotional and will be valid through 12/31/19)
Featured image by Tomás Del Coro / Flickr.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With the Southwest Premier credit card you'll earn 6,000 points each year after your cardmember anniversary. Southwest also offers one of the most lucrative airline perks - the Companion Pass.
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.