This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For years you’ve been following Brian Kelly’s luxurious travels on Instagram. But now that The Points Guy has grown from one man into a full-blown, trusted media brand, covering everything from breaking travel news to must-have credit cards, we’re adding another piece to the TPG family: A brand Instagram account @ThePointsGuy.
The new brand account, which went live today, offers travel tips and inspiration, all forms of AvGeekery, and of course, everything you need to know about maximizing your points and miles game. Join us on Instagram stories for daily takeovers from our editors (as well as the occasional guest host), sneak peeks at the best lounges, cabins and hotels around the world, plus surprise quizzes that allow you to win some TPG swag.
The new @thepointsguy page enables us to provide even more earning-and-burning tips and insider knowledge than ever before. Followers will come away with not only serious wanderlust — gorgeous destinations, hidden natural wonders, and first-class cabins to die for — but also the knowledge and tools needed to make dream vacations a reality.
Have a tip of your own, or a great redemption you want to share? Follow and tag us on Instagram and join the TPG Lounge on Facebook to interact with our editors and even get the chance to be featured on our new account.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards