Follow Us on The Points Guy’s New Instagram Account!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For years you’ve been following Brian Kelly’s luxurious travels on Instagram. But now that The Points Guy has grown from one man into a full-blown, trusted media brand, covering everything from breaking travel news to must-have credit cards, we’re adding another piece to the TPG family: A brand Instagram account @ThePointsGuy.
The new brand account, which went live today, offers travel tips and inspiration, all forms of AvGeekery, and of course, everything you need to know about maximizing your points and miles game. Join us on Instagram stories for daily takeovers from our editors (as well as the occasional guest host), sneak peeks at the best lounges, cabins and hotels around the world, plus surprise quizzes that allow you to win some TPG swag.
The new @thepointsguy page enables us to provide even more earning-and-burning tips and insider knowledge than ever before. Followers will come away with not only serious wanderlust — gorgeous destinations, hidden natural wonders, and first-class cabins to die for — but also the knowledge and tools needed to make dream vacations a reality.
Have a tip of your own, or a great redemption you want to share? Follow and tag us on Instagram and join the TPG Lounge on Facebook to interact with our editors and even get the chance to be featured on our new account.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.