Follow Us on The Points Guy’s New Instagram Account!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For years you’ve been following Brian Kelly’s luxurious travels on Instagram. But now that The Points Guy has grown from one man into a full-blown, trusted media brand, covering everything from breaking travel news to must-have credit cards, we’re adding another piece to the TPG family: A brand Instagram account @ThePointsGuy.
The new brand account, which went live today, offers travel tips and inspiration, all forms of AvGeekery, and of course, everything you need to know about maximizing your points and miles game. Join us on Instagram stories for daily takeovers from our editors (as well as the occasional guest host), sneak peeks at the best lounges, cabins and hotels around the world, plus surprise quizzes that allow you to win some TPG swag.
The new @thepointsguy page enables us to provide even more earning-and-burning tips and insider knowledge than ever before. Followers will come away with not only serious wanderlust — gorgeous destinations, hidden natural wonders, and first-class cabins to die for — but also the knowledge and tools needed to make dream vacations a reality.
Have a tip of your own, or a great redemption you want to share? Follow and tag us on Instagram and join the TPG Lounge on Facebook to interact with our editors and even get the chance to be featured on our new account.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees