Deal Alert: JetBlue Mint Between Boston and San Francisco From $797 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using the The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue is offering Mint seats between San Francisco (SFO) and Boston (BOS) for $399 one-way, or $797 round-trip. The sale fares are available for arrival or departure from either city. There’s a wide range of availability between now and the end of October 2018, although dates in March and April have more limited seats than May onward.
This is a very select sale fare, but the wide range of available dates to fly TPG’s favorite domestic business-class product at such a fantastic rate makes this deal a no-brainer for people looking to fly across the country in comfort.
Routes: SFO-BOS and vice versa
Cost: $399 one-way ($797 round-trip) in JetBlue Mint
Dates: February – October 2018
Booking Link: JetBlue
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are some available dates you can book:
San Francisco (SFO) to Boston (BOS) for $797 round-trip in Mint in February:
Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) for $797 round-trip in Mint in March:
Travel to Dreamforce 2018 in lie-flat comfort from Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) in late September:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: The Flight Deal
Featured photo by The Points Guy
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees