Deal Alert: JetBlue Mint Between Boston and San Francisco From $797 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using the The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue is offering Mint seats between San Francisco (SFO) and Boston (BOS) for $399 one-way, or $797 round-trip. The sale fares are available for arrival or departure from either city. There’s a wide range of availability between now and the end of October 2018, although dates in March and April have more limited seats than May onward.
This is a very select sale fare, but the wide range of available dates to fly TPG’s favorite domestic business-class product at such a fantastic rate makes this deal a no-brainer for people looking to fly across the country in comfort.
Routes: SFO-BOS and vice versa
Cost: $399 one-way ($797 round-trip) in JetBlue Mint
Dates: February – October 2018
Booking Link: JetBlue
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are some available dates you can book:
San Francisco (SFO) to Boston (BOS) for $797 round-trip in Mint in February:
Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) for $797 round-trip in Mint in March:
Travel to Dreamforce 2018 in lie-flat comfort from Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) in late September:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: The Flight Deal
Featured photo by The Points Guy
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs). Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- New! With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- New! Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- New! Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees