Earn Bonus Hyatt Points on Both Paid and Award Nights Through Mid-May
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starting today (February 15) you can earn bonus rewards for each eligible night you stay at a Hyatt property — including award nights as well as paid nights.
This promo applies to all eligible nights from now through May 15, and you’ll need to register here by March 31 in order to participate.
Here’s how your earnings will break down, depending on which Hyatt brand you stay at:
- Hyatt Place and Hyatt House: 500 points per night
- Park Hyatt, Miraval, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Regency, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Residence Club and participating MGM properties: 1,000 points per night
You can earn a maximum of 25,000 Hyatt points through this promotion. Based on our valuations, that would be worth $450. It would definitely take some serious effort to max out the promo — you’re looking at a minimum of 25 nights — but it’s great that you’re eligible to earn bonus points on award nights as well as on paid nights.
To earn the bonus rewards, you need to provide your World of Hyatt number at check-in and choose points (when asked) for each stay. Keep in mind you’ll only earn bonus points on the room you, the registered Hyatt member, are staying in, so don’t book your entire company at a hotel and expect to earn rewards for every room during the promo. Finally, the bonus points for any eligible nights should show up in your account two to three weeks after your qualifying activity.
If you have any upcoming Hyatt stays — paid or booked as awards — this is a nice way to boost your World of Hyatt earnings. Just make sure to register by March 31 so you don’t miss out!
Featured photo of Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa. (Photo courtesy Hyatt)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees