Earn Bonus Hyatt Points on Both Paid and Award Nights Through Mid-May
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starting today (February 15) you can earn bonus rewards for each eligible night you stay at a Hyatt property — including award nights as well as paid nights.
This promo applies to all eligible nights from now through May 15, and you’ll need to register here by March 31 in order to participate.
Here’s how your earnings will break down, depending on which Hyatt brand you stay at:
- Hyatt Place and Hyatt House: 500 points per night
- Park Hyatt, Miraval, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Regency, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Residence Club and participating MGM properties: 1,000 points per night
You can earn a maximum of 25,000 Hyatt points through this promotion. Based on our valuations, that would be worth $450. It would definitely take some serious effort to max out the promo — you’re looking at a minimum of 25 nights — but it’s great that you’re eligible to earn bonus points on award nights as well as on paid nights.
To earn the bonus rewards, you need to provide your World of Hyatt number at check-in and choose points (when asked) for each stay. Keep in mind you’ll only earn bonus points on the room you, the registered Hyatt member, are staying in, so don’t book your entire company at a hotel and expect to earn rewards for every room during the promo. Finally, the bonus points for any eligible nights should show up in your account two to three weeks after your qualifying activity.
If you have any upcoming Hyatt stays — paid or booked as awards — this is a nice way to boost your World of Hyatt earnings. Just make sure to register by March 31 so you don’t miss out!
Featured photo of Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa. (Photo courtesy Hyatt)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.