This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt and American Airlines have teamed to offer travelers bonus AAdvantage miles on your next eligible Hyatt stay. Through June 30, 2018, you can earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House property around the world.
In order to get the 1,000 bonus AA miles per stay, you must register for the promotion on Hyatt’s website. Enter both your World of Hyatt number and American Airlines AAdvantage number on the page and click Register. Once you’ve successfully entered your membership numbers, you’ll get a confirmation screen that you’ve successfully registered and are eligible to earn the bonus miles. Of course, you must be a member of both programs in order to register, and you must also register by April 30, 2018.
The two brands already have a partnership in place in which you can earn 500 AAdvantage miles per stay at Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties. With this new promotion, you can select one of two options upon check in at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + the standard 500 standard AAdvantage miles for your stay
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
As part of this promotion, there’s no limit to how many AAdvantage miles you can earn. It appears this promotion is also stackable with Hyatt’s current global promotion, offering bonus points on Hyatt stays — both cash and award nights — through mid-May. Offering the chance to earn bonus AAdvantage miles is a great option for stays at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties. Just remember that you need to register and must check out by June 30 in order to get the bonus miles.
Featured image by Hyatt House.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards