Earn 1,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles on Your Next Eligible Hyatt Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt and American Airlines have teamed to offer travelers bonus AAdvantage miles on your next eligible Hyatt stay. Through June 30, 2018, you can earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House property around the world.
In order to get the 1,000 bonus AA miles per stay, you must register for the promotion on Hyatt’s website. Enter both your World of Hyatt number and American Airlines AAdvantage number on the page and click Register. Once you’ve successfully entered your membership numbers, you’ll get a confirmation screen that you’ve successfully registered and are eligible to earn the bonus miles. Of course, you must be a member of both programs in order to register, and you must also register by April 30, 2018.
The two brands already have a partnership in place in which you can earn 500 AAdvantage miles per stay at Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties. With this new promotion, you can select one of two options upon check in at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + the standard 500 standard AAdvantage miles for your stay
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
As part of this promotion, there’s no limit to how many AAdvantage miles you can earn. It appears this promotion is also stackable with Hyatt’s current global promotion, offering bonus points on Hyatt stays — both cash and award nights — through mid-May. Offering the chance to earn bonus AAdvantage miles is a great option for stays at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties. Just remember that you need to register and must check out by June 30 in order to get the bonus miles.
Featured image by Hyatt House.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.