Earn 1,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles on Your Next Eligible Hyatt Stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt and American Airlines have teamed to offer travelers bonus AAdvantage miles on your next eligible Hyatt stay. Through June 30, 2018, you can earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House property around the world.
In order to get the 1,000 bonus AA miles per stay, you must register for the promotion on Hyatt’s website. Enter both your World of Hyatt number and American Airlines AAdvantage number on the page and click Register. Once you’ve successfully entered your membership numbers, you’ll get a confirmation screen that you’ve successfully registered and are eligible to earn the bonus miles. Of course, you must be a member of both programs in order to register, and you must also register by April 30, 2018.
The two brands already have a partnership in place in which you can earn 500 AAdvantage miles per stay at Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties. With this new promotion, you can select one of two options upon check in at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + the standard 500 standard AAdvantage miles for your stay
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
As part of this promotion, there’s no limit to how many AAdvantage miles you can earn. It appears this promotion is also stackable with Hyatt’s current global promotion, offering bonus points on Hyatt stays — both cash and award nights — through mid-May. Offering the chance to earn bonus AAdvantage miles is a great option for stays at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties. Just remember that you need to register and must check out by June 30 in order to get the bonus miles.
Featured image by Hyatt House.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees