This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just after Delta’s flash sale, Alaska launched its own sale fares for award flights this afternoon. Travelers based in Texas or on the West Coast will benefit the most from these deals, which begin at 10,000 Mileage Plan miles and $12 round-trip.
In order to take advantage of these flash sale rates, you must purchase your award flight by February 19.
Sample deals include:
Some of the best sale rates include Hawaii options from Bellingham, WA (BLI) starting from 12,500 miles and $6 one-way:
If you need some additional Mileage Plan miles to take advantage of this sale, you can transfer Amex Membership Rewards points or Virgin America Elevate points, or utilize unused Starwood points to top up your account. And don’t forget that you can take advantage of stopovers on one-way award flights.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that