Earn 500 Bonus Alaska Miles With Valentine’s Day Shopping Portal Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Alaska Airlines is offering bonus miles for making purchases through the Mileage Plan shopping portal. Through February 11, 2018, you can earn bonus miles for meeting a minimum spend requirement.
During the “500 Reasons to Say I Love You” promotion, if you spend $150, you’ll earn 500 bonus Alaska miles. The promotion runs until February 11, 2018, at 11:59pm ET. According to the terms and conditions, you must spend a total of $150 on cumulative purchases during the promotional period, and the 500-mile bonus will only be awarded once to each Mileage Plan member during the promotional period, no matter the total spent.
Based on TPG‘s most recent valuations, the 500 bonus miles are worth $9.50 — not a bad return on your Valentine’s Day purchases. If you’re new to Mileage Plan, check out this post for five things to know about the program.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn bonus airline miles without actually having to fly. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase, be sure to make it directly through a shopping portal in order to earn bonus miles.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees