Giveaway: VIP Passes to a United Team USA Event in NYC, Plus an All-Inclusive Trip to Utah
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As part of its event sponsorship for 2018, United Airlines will soon unveil a Team USA Olympics Winter Games -themed advertising campaign that will air throughout the US during the Games. The airline’s hosting a party in New York City to celebrate the campaign, and is extending an invitation to five TPG readers and their guests.
But it gets more exciting than that — one of the readers in attendance will also have an opportunity to attend the USOC’s Opening Ceremony viewing party in Park City, Utah. The winner, selected by TPG, will receive an expenses-paid trip for two to the US Olympic Committee’s Opening Ceremony Viewing Party in Park City, Utah. The trip will take place from February 9 through 12 and includes flights, meals and hotel accommodations at the Hotel Park City, part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, along with winter activities with Olympic athlete alumni, tours of the Olympic Park museum and bob sled run, skiing or snowboarding at Park City Mountain, a visit to Utah Olympic Oval for on-ice activities and more.
To enter, leave a comment under this Facebook post letting us know who your favorite Team USA memory was spent with. You must add your comment by 11:59pm ET on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Winners must be current United MileagePlus members (as of December 31, 2017) in order to attend. Additionally, you must be available to join the event on the evening of Wednesday, January 17 in New York City. Winners must be able to cover all transportation and related expenses for the New York City event. Additional terms and conditions apply, which you can read here.
The Contest is sponsored and administered by and is the sole responsibility of TPG. The Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by United Airlines, Inc. or MileagePlus Holdings, LLC. All inquiries related to this Contest should be directed to TPG.
Featured image by Harry How / Staff via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees