Giveaway: VIP Passes to a United Team USA Event in NYC, Plus an All-Inclusive Trip to Utah
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As part of its event sponsorship for 2018, United Airlines will soon unveil a Team USA Olympics Winter Games -themed advertising campaign that will air throughout the US during the Games. The airline’s hosting a party in New York City to celebrate the campaign, and is extending an invitation to five TPG readers and their guests.
But it gets more exciting than that — one of the readers in attendance will also have an opportunity to attend the USOC’s Opening Ceremony viewing party in Park City, Utah. The winner, selected by TPG, will receive an expenses-paid trip for two to the US Olympic Committee’s Opening Ceremony Viewing Party in Park City, Utah. The trip will take place from February 9 through 12 and includes flights, meals and hotel accommodations at the Hotel Park City, part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, along with winter activities with Olympic athlete alumni, tours of the Olympic Park museum and bob sled run, skiing or snowboarding at Park City Mountain, a visit to Utah Olympic Oval for on-ice activities and more.
To enter, leave a comment under this Facebook post letting us know who your favorite Team USA memory was spent with. You must add your comment by 11:59pm ET on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Winners must be current United MileagePlus members (as of December 31, 2017) in order to attend. Additionally, you must be available to join the event on the evening of Wednesday, January 17 in New York City. Winners must be able to cover all transportation and related expenses for the New York City event. Additional terms and conditions apply, which you can read here.
The Contest is sponsored and administered by and is the sole responsibility of TPG. The Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by United Airlines, Inc. or MileagePlus Holdings, LLC. All inquiries related to this Contest should be directed to TPG.
Featured image by Harry How / Staff via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.