This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Turkish Airlines is offering a 15% discount for any domestic or international flight booked through its mobile app between now and Saturday. The discount applies to both economy or business-class flights purchased between January 18 and 20, for travel between January 20 through December 31, 2018.
The promotion seems to be part of a push to get users to download the airline’s newly designed app, which is very intuitive and user-friendly.
A sample economy fare from New York (JFK) to Istanbul (IST) is just $714.31 round-trip for early February with this promotion.
Check out our reviews of Turkish Airlines’ flights from Istanbul to New York or Dubai to Istanbul, both in business class, as well as our review of the Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles loyalty program.
Feature photo by Zach Honig / The Points Guy
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards