Turkish Airlines Offers 15% Discount For Booking Flights Through App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Turkish Airlines is offering a 15% discount for any domestic or international flight booked through its mobile app between now and Saturday. The discount applies to both economy or business-class flights purchased between January 18 and 20, for travel between January 20 through December 31, 2018.
The promotion seems to be part of a push to get users to download the airline’s newly designed app, which is very intuitive and user-friendly.
A sample economy fare from New York (JFK) to Istanbul (IST) is just $714.31 round-trip for early February with this promotion.
Check out our reviews of Turkish Airlines’ flights from Istanbul to New York or Dubai to Istanbul, both in business class, as well as our review of the Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles loyalty program.
Feature photo by Zach Honig / The Points Guy
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee