A Look Inside the TPG Soundtracks Party, Featuring a Performance by Lil Uzi Vert
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
What a way to kick off the biggest week in music! On Tuesday night, The Points Guy teamed up with Starwood Preferred Guest to throw a truly memorable night celebrating both travel and music, capped off with a performance by GRAMMY-nominated artist Lil Uzi Vert.
Aside from Lil Uzi Vert himself, the night was a star-studded affair. Appearances were made by YouTube sensation LeJuan James; Lee Abbamonte, the youngest American to visit every country in the world; Lesley Ann Murphy of the The Road Les Traveled; Phaedra Parks of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”; Simon Huck, owner of Command PR; Jackie Oshry of “The Morning Breath” and many more.
A post shared by Jackie O (@jackieoproblems) on
A post shared by Cody Ko (@codyko) on
The night started off with a trip around the world. Everyone was taken through an immersive digital exhibition to four colorful and bold destinations. Starting in Morocco, guests traveled to Mexico City and on to India before finishing the “trip” in Iceland — one of TPG’s favorite destinations to visit in 2018.
The night was capped off by a booming performance by Lil Uzi Vert, who is nominated for two GRAMMYs this year — Best New Artist and Best Rap Performance for “Bad and Boujee” with Migos. The 10-song set blew the crowd away. Uzi also brought Playboi Carti on stage for a special appearance.
The night was a great way to kick off a big week in music. TPG is excited to connect travel with music, and explore how the two interact to bring worlds closer together.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.