A Look Inside the TPG Soundtracks Party, Featuring a Performance by Lil Uzi Vert
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
What a way to kick off the biggest week in music! On Tuesday night, The Points Guy teamed up with Starwood Preferred Guest to throw a truly memorable night celebrating both travel and music, capped off with a performance by GRAMMY-nominated artist Lil Uzi Vert.
Aside from Lil Uzi Vert himself, the night was a star-studded affair. Appearances were made by YouTube sensation LeJuan James; Lee Abbamonte, the youngest American to visit every country in the world; Lesley Ann Murphy of the The Road Les Traveled; Phaedra Parks of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”; Simon Huck, owner of Command PR; Jackie Oshry of “The Morning Breath” and many more.
A post shared by Jackie O (@jackieoproblems) on
A post shared by Cody Ko (@codyko) on
The night started off with a trip around the world. Everyone was taken through an immersive digital exhibition to four colorful and bold destinations. Starting in Morocco, guests traveled to Mexico City and on to India before finishing the “trip” in Iceland — one of TPG’s favorite destinations to visit in 2018.
The night was capped off by a booming performance by Lil Uzi Vert, who is nominated for two GRAMMYs this year — Best New Artist and Best Rap Performance for “Bad and Boujee” with Migos. The 10-song set blew the crowd away. Uzi also brought Playboi Carti on stage for a special appearance.
The night was a great way to kick off a big week in music. TPG is excited to connect travel with music, and explore how the two interact to bring worlds closer together.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees