9 Stunning Airbnb Bathtubs From Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Staying in an Airbnb isn’t just about the comfy bed and new city; a large part of renting an Airbnb is relaxing and taking time for yourself … with a long, luxurious bubble bath. There’s no better way to get in touch with yourself and/or share a romantic weekend with a loved one than hopping in the tub, suds-ing up and letting your cares melt away. From Scotland to Bali, check out the best tubs Airbnb has to offer and pick out how you want to soak up the suds on your next trip.
This wagon-turned-residence in the woods is not your typical Airbnb — and not just because it’s on wheels; it has not one, but two baths. The first is located inside the wagon near the large window beneath a hidden, trap door. The second is a large hot tub perfect for a romantic night under the stars. (Parts of the hot tub and wagon were built from fallen trees in the surrounding woods.) This unique Airbnb is perfect for a couple who wants to escape the busy streets of London and relax in a secluded area — while taking a warm bubble bath.
This beautiful Airbnb is located in downtown Amsterdam on one of its famed canals. The tub is located on the top floor and has a glass ceiling, which allows for tons of natural light to shine through all day. All the rooms (especially the bathroom) are large and cozy and offer guests plenty of room to make themselves at home. After guests take some personal time in this one-of-a-kind tub, they can go upstairs to the private terrace and soak up all that Amsterdam has to offer.
This airstream-turned-clamping unit is unlike any other Airbnb out there; it’s in the middle of the desert in Joshua Tree and has everything one would need if/when he decides to never leave … including a personal pool. The airstream was converted into a “land yacht” and is available for guests to come and explore the Mojave. It has a large deck with table and chairs situated around the pool. There’s no better way to start your day in the desert than by taking a dip in the pool before going out to explore the nature all around.
What could be better than staying in a five-bedroom villa in Bali? A five-bedroom villa in Bali with multiple tubs and a huge pool. This private residence is nothing short of amazing: the pool wraps around the backyard, the villa has views of the ocean, a private terrace, beautiful gardens and oversized and pristine bedrooms. Pictured is just one of the baths on the property, and if it’s any indication of the others, well, let’s just say you’ll be perfectly settled in your Bali retreat.
This stunningly designed house outside of Barcelona was built around its backyard and pool. There are multiple beautiful tubs or hot tubs on the property — take your pick — which are all set in front of huge glass doors that open up to the outside, letting in tons of light and allowing guests to feel like they’re on their own private island. After taking a dip in the pool, jump in the hot tub to warm up, then head to the master suite for a long, relaxing bath before a fun night in Spain.
This spacious, open loft in Manhattan is the bohemian retreat everyone needs this winter. With a large clawfoot tub next to the the wood-burning fireplace, this loft is where our cozy dreams come true. Centrally located near Gramercy Park, guests won’t have to travel far to soak in the history and culture of the Big Apple. And when you’re ready to go home and warm up, back to the tub you go.
What’s better than taking a bath? Taking a bath outside in the garden. In Bali. And this villa has one goal in mind: finding Nirvana. Which won’t be too hard with all the luxurious amenities and warm sun. There’s a spa onsite with another beautiful, marble tub so that guests can ensure tranquility every step of the way during their stay at these villas.
This castle in Fife will take you back in time to a place where stress can’t find you, before phones and laptops were there to distract you from relaxing. This humongous stone castle can fit up to 14 guests in its six bedrooms, and each one is more amazing than the next. From the dungeon suite to the master bedroom, each room comes with its own private bathroom where guests can bathe like their royal predecessors. The cavernous, stone bathroom pictured below helps visitors remove themselves from their stressful lives, reminding them that relaxation is only, ahem, a stone’s throw away.
This house in Joshua Tree is top-of-the-line desert living, not only because of the breathtaking house but also the huge jacuzzi outside. Take a dip in the brisk morning, surrounded by Joshua trees, or at night under the millions of stars. Once visitors discover this hidden oasis, though, it might be hard to leave.
Feature photo by Shutterstock
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.