Here’s Your Chance to Experience Qsuites Without Actually Flying Qatar
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A version of Qatar Airways’ new business-class product, Qsuite, is on the ground and available for you to test out at New York-JFK’s Terminal 5. Until February 7, 2018, you can visit the Qsuite display in Terminal 5, past the security checkpoint.
While the Qsuite product is on display in T5, you have full access to what it’s like to fly on it. As part of the display, you’ll get to experience the double bed, as well as items from the business-class menu.
JFK’s T5 is home to JetBlue (a partner of Qatar’s), Aer Lingus, Hawaiian and TAP Portugal. Note that you must be a ticketed passenger in order to get to the display, which is past the security checkpoint.
If you’re traveling through T5 at JFK, be sure to stop by and test out the new Qusite product, what is widely considered to be the best business class in the sky. And, if you’re hooked and want to try out the real thing, read this guide on how to search and book Qsuite with miles. Also check out TPG Editor-at-Large Zach Honig’s full review here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees