Party With The Points Guy (and a GRAMMY-Nominated Artist) in NYC
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
This year, the GRAMMY awards are being held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. What better way to celebrate GRAMMY week than by teaming up with Starwood Preferred Guest to throw the ultimate TPG party, featuring a performance by a GRAMMY-nominated artist — and you have the opportunity to join.
This party will be bigger and better than ever. Here’s what you need to know:
- What: The Points Guy 2018 GRAMMY Party
- Where: Public Arts, New York City
- Who: A performance by a GRAMMY-nominated artist
- When: Tuesday, January 23
The best part is that you have the chance to attend — and there are two package options. As I mentioned, we’re partnering with SPG, so you can enter by using your Starpoints. Here are the two packages being offered via the SPG Moments platform:
- Access to the party — If you’re looking to get into the event, you’ll need to redeem 5,000 Starpoints. The SPG Moments package grants access for you and a guest. There will only be 40 of these packages available, and we’re expecting them to go quick!
- Access to the party and a meet-and-greet with me, The Points Guy — If you not only want to come to the party but also want to meet me, you can bid in an auction, also through the SPG Moments platform. We can use the time to talk travel, destinations, points and miles, music — whatever you want!
Along with the performance from this nominee, you can expect all of the things that make TPG events so fun. There will be food and drinks, and other readers in the building to share tips with. Plus, the space will reflect some of my top 2018 travel destinations, so you can chat about your best redemption, favorite vacation destination and “travel” the world before watching this artist perform.
We also tapped global music DJ Nickodemus to help provide the sounds that will transport our guests to four destinations that will play a role in the TPG narrative this year: Iceland, India, Mexico City and Morocco.
I’ve been lucky enough to travel the world and experience global sounds and music — and festivals and concerts — in many places along my journeys. I’m so excited for this party and to welcome TPG readers to attend. As we get ready for this year’s GRAMMYs, this will surely be a night to remember. I hope to see you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.