Enter to Win Flights to Miami on BLADEone This Weekend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
BLADE is already well known as the largest coordinator of short-distance aviation in the Northeast. What’s less known, but equally exclusive, is its seasonal jet service to Miami through its BLADEone service, which has entered its third season of operation.
For the third season, BLADEone is offering an expanded schedule with double the flights compared to last year — you can now fly BLADEone between NYC and Miami on Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays and Mondays.
The BLADE experience starts well before you step foot on the jet. Flyers originating in Manhattan can start their trip with a helicopter transfer from the flagship BLADE Lounge on the east side of Manhattan straight to the jet — you won’t even have to think about wasting your time in a TSA line. Once on board, passengers receive an amenity kit by Henri Bendel that contains Sisley Paris skincare products, charcoal toothpaste and charcoal-bristled toothbrush from Hello, hair products from Living Proof, rosé gummy bears from Sugarfina and other surprises.
The luxury continues after your flight, too. If you purchase two round-trip tickets, you’ll get free accommodations for the weekend at Faena Miami Beach, a truly opulent property that was named the best resort in the US by Condé Nast Traveler.
To celebrate the expanded service, TPG is partnering with BLADE to give away two pairs of one-way tickets from New York City to Miami for the 2:30pm flight from Westchester to Opa Locka on Friday, January 26.
If you’re selected as the winner, you and a companion will get to depart on a BLADEone flight from Westchester (HPN) to Miami’s Opa Locka airport (OPF), which is the closest airfield to South Beach. In commercial service, the Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft is meant to seat 50 passengers, but for BLADEone, there are only 16 seats on board, meaning you’re going to have a very private flight down to south Florida. You’ll get to relax with a selection of movies pre-loaded on to iPad pros, cashmere blankets and plush pillows, and the 1-1 configuration means every flyer has ample space and direct aisle access. Note that the one-way tickets do not include helicopter transfer to HPN.
You won’t go hungry, either — in-flight catering is provided by Dean & Deluca, and you’ll even get caviar service from Pointy Snout Caviar. As far as beverages go, you’ll enjoy VieVité rosé, Casa Dragones tequila and Bellissima prosecco. You’ll never get that caliber of food and drink on commercial airlines on this route, that’s for sure.
You’ll be responsible for your own airfare home, but, hey, that’s what points and miles are for, right? To enter this contest, be sure to follow BLADE on Instagram (@flyblade) and then head to our Facebook post and leave a comment with the name of the travel companion you’d like to bring along for your first trip of 2018. We’ll select two winners at random on January 25, so make sure you enter by Wednesday, January 24 no later than 11:59pm ET. If you’re not yet a member of BLADE, you can receive $50 off your first flight when you sign up with the code BRIANF&F. You can view the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.