Enter to Win Flights to Miami on BLADEone This Weekend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
BLADE is already well known as the largest coordinator of short-distance aviation in the Northeast. What’s less known, but equally exclusive, is its seasonal jet service to Miami through its BLADEone service, which has entered its third season of operation.
For the third season, BLADEone is offering an expanded schedule with double the flights compared to last year — you can now fly BLADEone between NYC and Miami on Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays and Mondays.
The BLADE experience starts well before you step foot on the jet. Flyers originating in Manhattan can start their trip with a helicopter transfer from the flagship BLADE Lounge on the east side of Manhattan straight to the jet — you won’t even have to think about wasting your time in a TSA line. Once on board, passengers receive an amenity kit by Henri Bendel that contains Sisley Paris skincare products, charcoal toothpaste and charcoal-bristled toothbrush from Hello, hair products from Living Proof, rosé gummy bears from Sugarfina and other surprises.
The luxury continues after your flight, too. If you purchase two round-trip tickets, you’ll get free accommodations for the weekend at Faena Miami Beach, a truly opulent property that was named the best resort in the US by Condé Nast Traveler.
To celebrate the expanded service, TPG is partnering with BLADE to give away two pairs of one-way tickets from New York City to Miami for the 2:30pm flight from Westchester to Opa Locka on Friday, January 26.
If you’re selected as the winner, you and a companion will get to depart on a BLADEone flight from Westchester (HPN) to Miami’s Opa Locka airport (OPF), which is the closest airfield to South Beach. In commercial service, the Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft is meant to seat 50 passengers, but for BLADEone, there are only 16 seats on board, meaning you’re going to have a very private flight down to south Florida. You’ll get to relax with a selection of movies pre-loaded on to iPad pros, cashmere blankets and plush pillows, and the 1-1 configuration means every flyer has ample space and direct aisle access. Note that the one-way tickets do not include helicopter transfer to HPN.
You won’t go hungry, either — in-flight catering is provided by Dean & Deluca, and you’ll even get caviar service from Pointy Snout Caviar. As far as beverages go, you’ll enjoy VieVité rosé, Casa Dragones tequila and Bellissima prosecco. You’ll never get that caliber of food and drink on commercial airlines on this route, that’s for sure.
You’ll be responsible for your own airfare home, but, hey, that’s what points and miles are for, right? To enter this contest, be sure to follow BLADE on Instagram (@flyblade) and then head to our Facebook post and leave a comment with the name of the travel companion you’d like to bring along for your first trip of 2018. We’ll select two winners at random on January 25, so make sure you enter by Wednesday, January 24 no later than 11:59pm ET. If you’re not yet a member of BLADE, you can receive $50 off your first flight when you sign up with the code BRIANF&F. You can view the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees