Watch the Eagles’ and Patriots’ Aircraft Arrive in Minneapolis for the Super Bowl
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LII is quickly approaching and the festivities are heating up. On Sunday, the Eagles arrived in Minneapolis on an American Airlines charter flight. The next day, the reigning super bowl champs, the New England Patriots, also touched down in Minnesota.
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) shared a fun time lapse showing both of the teams’ aircraft arriving into the hangar.
First we see an American A330-200, which carried the Eagles, pull into a building that’s big enough to fit an entire wide-body aircraft. The team and its staff deplane and its cargo is unloaded.
The Patriots pulled into the same hangar yesterday afternoon in their newly purchased Boeing 767-300ER. Decked out in Patriots livery, the “Air Kraft” is the only plane privately-owned by an NFL team.
Photo by Nick Wosika / Icon Sportswire / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.