This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LII is quickly approaching and the festivities are heating up. On Sunday, the Eagles arrived in Minneapolis on an American Airlines charter flight. The next day, the reigning super bowl champs, the New England Patriots, also touched down in Minnesota.
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) shared a fun time lapse showing both of the teams’ aircraft arriving into the hangar.
First we see an American A330-200, which carried the Eagles, pull into a building that’s big enough to fit an entire wide-body aircraft. The team and its staff deplane and its cargo is unloaded.
The Patriots pulled into the same hangar yesterday afternoon in their newly purchased Boeing 767-300ER. Decked out in Patriots livery, the “Air Kraft” is the only plane privately-owned by an NFL team.
Photo by Nick Wosika / Icon Sportswire / Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that