Watch the Eagles’ and Patriots’ Aircraft Arrive in Minneapolis for the Super Bowl
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Super Bowl LII is quickly approaching and the festivities are heating up. On Sunday, the Eagles arrived in Minneapolis on an American Airlines charter flight. The next day, the reigning super bowl champs, the New England Patriots, also touched down in Minnesota.
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) shared a fun time lapse showing both of the teams’ aircraft arriving into the hangar.
First we see an American A330-200, which carried the Eagles, pull into a building that’s big enough to fit an entire wide-body aircraft. The team and its staff deplane and its cargo is unloaded.
The Patriots pulled into the same hangar yesterday afternoon in their newly purchased Boeing 767-300ER. Decked out in Patriots livery, the “Air Kraft” is the only plane privately-owned by an NFL team.
Photo by Nick Wosika / Icon Sportswire / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.