This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Southeast Asia has been a popular tourist destination for many years and continues to overflow with every type of traveler, from rugged backpacking explorers to fanny-pack-carrying tourists. Here are 10 stunning destinations you should visit before they get overrun by tourists and lose their authentic charm.
1. Song Saa, Cambodia
2. Mt. Pinatubo, Philippines
3. Koh Kood, Thailand
4. Redang, Malaysia
5. Sanur Beach, Indonesia
6. Andaman Resort, Myanmar
7. Raja Ampat, Indonesia
8. Palawan, Philippines
9. Pom Pom Island, Malaysia
10. Baros Island, Maldives
Feature photo of Palawan by Sean3810 / Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards