10 Southeast Asian Paradises to Visit Before It’s Too Late
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Southeast Asia has been a popular tourist destination for many years and continues to overflow with every type of traveler, from rugged backpacking explorers to fanny-pack-carrying tourists. Here are 10 stunning destinations you should visit before they get overrun by tourists and lose their authentic charm.
1. Song Saa, Cambodia
2. Mt. Pinatubo, Philippines
3. Koh Kood, Thailand
4. Redang, Malaysia
5. Sanur Beach, Indonesia
6. Andaman Resort, Myanmar
7. Raja Ampat, Indonesia
8. Palawan, Philippines
9. Pom Pom Island, Malaysia
10. Baros Island, Maldives
Feature photo of Palawan by Sean3810 / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.