This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There is a new discount code that may save you $15 off a $60+ order at Amazon if you have a credit card that earns Chase Ultimate Reward points, spend at least one Chase point, and use the promo code URHOLIDAY…
Many of us have utilized multiple Amazon promos where we use as little as one credit card point from a program like Amex Membership Rewards or similar and then save $10 – $30 on our Amazon order as a result. These promos are usually at least somewhat targeted so you never know for sure what will work for your account until you try.
Today I tried a new Amazon promo code, URHOLIDAY, to save $15 on a $60+ Amazon order by using as few as one Ultimate Rewards points and it worked! You will need to have your Chase Ultimate Rewards account linked to Amazon, and I personally wouldn’t use more than a point to trigger the promo since the return per point is pretty poor. The promo code can be stacked with the discounted retailer e-gift cards I just wrote about so you can really ramp up your savings!
To use at least one Chase point and potentially use the promo code URHOLIDAY you need to be paying with a Chase Ultimate Rewards credit card, like the Sapphire Reserve, and selecting “Pay With Points” during the checkout process.
I personally was only able to get this discount to work with third-party retailer e-gift cards and not physical gift cards, though Doctor of Credit seems to have had a different experience, so your success may vary. The items do need to be sold by Amazon and not a third party. Today I was quite happy to get a $50 discounted Panera e-gift card and a $25 Whole Foods e-gift card for a total of $50 by stacking discounts.
Remember, this Chase points discount promo code won’t work for everyone, but if you are willing to link an Ultimate Rewards card to Amazon, you might as well give it a shot!
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel (excluding $300 travel credit) and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- Named a ‘Best Travel Credit Card for 2017’ by MONEY® Magazine
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®