JetBlue Flash Sale: Get 15% Off Base Airfare for a Limited Time
JetBlue is offering another one of its famous flash sales — this time in the form of offering 15% off base airfare to all destinations in its route network. As part of the two-day sale, you must book by December 13, 2017.
In order to score the discount, you must enter the promo code RECESS by booking at jetblue.com/promo. The eligible travel dates are between January 10 and February 14, and between February 26 and March 14, 2018. As you’ll notice, there are blackout dates from February 15 through February 25.
Keep in mind that the RECESS promo code is subject to limited availability and is only good while supplies lasts. The 15% discount on base airfare is good for both one-way and round-trip travel, but it does exclude departures on Fridays and Sundays. In addition, the discount is not valid for JetBlue Vacations packages, Mint fares, award flights and taxes and fees.
Although it’s valid for only new bookings during the set travel period, there is the opportunity for some pretty good savings. For example, you can book round-trip travel from New York (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $73 — that’s with a $7 discount on the base airfare.
Don’t forget that in order to get your 15% discount, you must book at jetblue.com/promo and enter the code RECESS. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, you might as well do so during this flash sale to save some cash on your next flight.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.