JetBlue Flash Sale: Get 15% Off Base Airfare for a Limited Time
JetBlue is offering another one of its famous flash sales — this time in the form of offering 15% off base airfare to all destinations in its route network. As part of the two-day sale, you must book by December 13, 2017.
In order to score the discount, you must enter the promo code RECESS by booking at jetblue.com/promo. The eligible travel dates are between January 10 and February 14, and between February 26 and March 14, 2018. As you’ll notice, there are blackout dates from February 15 through February 25.
Keep in mind that the RECESS promo code is subject to limited availability and is only good while supplies lasts. The 15% discount on base airfare is good for both one-way and round-trip travel, but it does exclude departures on Fridays and Sundays. In addition, the discount is not valid for JetBlue Vacations packages, Mint fares, award flights and taxes and fees.
Although it’s valid for only new bookings during the set travel period, there is the opportunity for some pretty good savings. For example, you can book round-trip travel from New York (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $73 — that’s with a $7 discount on the base airfare.
Don’t forget that in order to get your 15% discount, you must book at jetblue.com/promo and enter the code RECESS. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, you might as well do so during this flash sale to save some cash on your next flight.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees