JetBlue Flash Sale: Get 15% Off Base Airfare for a Limited Time
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering another one of its famous flash sales — this time in the form of offering 15% off base airfare to all destinations in its route network. As part of the two-day sale, you must book by December 13, 2017.
In order to score the discount, you must enter the promo code RECESS by booking at jetblue.com/promo. The eligible travel dates are between January 10 and February 14, and between February 26 and March 14, 2018. As you’ll notice, there are blackout dates from February 15 through February 25.
Keep in mind that the RECESS promo code is subject to limited availability and is only good while supplies lasts. The 15% discount on base airfare is good for both one-way and round-trip travel, but it does exclude departures on Fridays and Sundays. In addition, the discount is not valid for JetBlue Vacations packages, Mint fares, award flights and taxes and fees.
Although it’s valid for only new bookings during the set travel period, there is the opportunity for some pretty good savings. For example, you can book round-trip travel from New York (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $73 — that’s with a $7 discount on the base airfare.
Don’t forget that in order to get your 15% discount, you must book at jetblue.com/promo and enter the code RECESS. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, you might as well do so during this flash sale to save some cash on your next flight.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.