This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering another one of its famous flash sales — this time in the form of offering 15% off base airfare to all destinations in its route network. As part of the two-day sale, you must book by December 13, 2017.
In order to score the discount, you must enter the promo code RECESS by booking at jetblue.com/promo. The eligible travel dates are between January 10 and February 14, and between February 26 and March 14, 2018. As you’ll notice, there are blackout dates from February 15 through February 25.
Keep in mind that the RECESS promo code is subject to limited availability and is only good while supplies lasts. The 15% discount on base airfare is good for both one-way and round-trip travel, but it does exclude departures on Fridays and Sundays. In addition, the discount is not valid for JetBlue Vacations packages, Mint fares, award flights and taxes and fees.
Although it’s valid for only new bookings during the set travel period, there is the opportunity for some pretty good savings. For example, you can book round-trip travel from New York (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $73 — that’s with a $7 discount on the base airfare.
Don’t forget that in order to get your 15% discount, you must book at jetblue.com/promo and enter the code RECESS. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, you might as well do so during this flash sale to save some cash on your next flight.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards