Deal Alert: JetBlue Flash Sale With Fares From $38 One-Way for One Day Only
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue’s offering a one day only sale, with fares as low as $38 one-way and $76 round-trip. You can save big by booking as part of The Hot Cocoa, Fares Loco Sale. To take advantage, book by the end of December 19 at 11:59pm ET or local time. Travel must be completed between January 10 and February 14, 2018, or between February 26 and March 14, 2018.
There are a number of cities included in this flash sale, so it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’ll be available for Tuesday only.
Routes: Domestic and international routes
Cost: $38+ one-way, $76+ round-trip in economy
Dates: January 10 — February 14, 2018 and February 26 — March 14, 2018
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $38 one-way:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for 1,800 points + $5.60 one-way:
San Francisco (SFO) to Long Beach (LGB) for $38 one-way:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) for $53 one-way:
Orlando (MCO) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS) for $68 one-way:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $76 round-trip:
Detroit (DTW) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $86 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) for $96 round-trip:
Newark (EWR) to Boston (BOS) for $96 round-trip:
Washington, DC (DCA) to Charleston (CHS) for $96 round-trip:
Baltimore (BWI) to Orlando (MCO) for $116 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to Albuquerque (ABQ) for $132 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) for $183 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees