JetBlue Is Giving Away 3 ‘All You Can Jet’ Passes for You and a Companion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
These days, unlimited flying passes are mostly a thing of lore. Back in 2010, JetBlue offered passengers to purchase one of its “All You Can Jet” passes, which allowed you to travel as much as you want during a period of time. Choices included $699 for 30 days of unlimited travel or $499 for 30 days of unlimited travel (excluding Fridays and Saturdays). But, for a select few JetBlue passengers, the carrier is bringing back the All You Can Jet pass.
Between December 1-15, JetBlue is giving away three All You Can Jet (AYCJ) passes to JetBlue passengers. Each of the three winners will get an AYCJ pass to use for you and a companion for one year of travel. To enter, all you need to do is book a nonrefundable flight directly with JetBlue (or a flight + hotel JetBlue Vacations package) by December 15, and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of the three AYCJ passes.
The three winners of the giveaway will be announced on December 27. There’s no limit to the number of entries you can submit, or rather, the number of nonrefundable trips you can book by December 15 to count as entries. A round-trip purchase counts as two entries, and a one-way purchase counts as one. Once you’ve booked eligible travel, you’ll receive an email confirmation from the airline and at the top of the message will be confirmation of your entry.
Note that the AYCJ pass covers the cost of the travel with the exception of taxes and fees on a ticket, which you must pay. You must be a legal resident of the US, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and at least 18 years old in order to win. In order to use the AYCJ pass, you must have a TrueBlue account and designate your companion. The one-year AYCJ pass is valid for travel between February 1, 2018, and January 31, 2019.
If you’re one of the three lucky winners, you can use the AYCJ pass to fly to any of the 100+ destinations JetBlue serves. There are no blackout dates and no limit to the number of flights you can take. Perhaps the best news of all is that you can swap your designated companion as many times as you’d like during the one year of the AYCJ pass. The pass cannot be used for Mint seats, Even More Space seats, JetBlue Vacations packages, cruises, gift cards, merchandise, hotel rooms, rental cars or any other products or services. Unfortunately, you won’t earn any TrueBlue points with the AYCJ pass, and your flights won’t count toward Mosaic status. All travel booked with the AYCJ pass can be changed or canceled at any time for free up to 24 hours in advance — if you change or cancel travel less than 24 hours in advance, you’re subject to a $150 fee.
This is a really exciting promotion from JetBlue — especially knowing that there’s no registration needed to enter. All you have to do is book travel by December 15 in order to be entered to win. If you’re one of the three winners, you can getaway for an entire year just paying the taxes and fees. However, those can get pricey — especially on international routes. Nevertheless, if you’re thinking about booking a trip with JetBlue, be sure to do so by December 15 in order to be automatically entered to win.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees