JetBlue Is Giving Away 3 ‘All You Can Jet’ Passes for You and a Companion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
These days, unlimited flying passes are mostly a thing of lore. Back in 2010, JetBlue offered passengers to purchase one of its “All You Can Jet” passes, which allowed you to travel as much as you want during a period of time. Choices included $699 for 30 days of unlimited travel or $499 for 30 days of unlimited travel (excluding Fridays and Saturdays). But, for a select few JetBlue passengers, the carrier is bringing back the All You Can Jet pass.
Between December 1-15, JetBlue is giving away three All You Can Jet (AYCJ) passes to JetBlue passengers. Each of the three winners will get an AYCJ pass to use for you and a companion for one year of travel. To enter, all you need to do is book a nonrefundable flight directly with JetBlue (or a flight + hotel JetBlue Vacations package) by December 15, and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of the three AYCJ passes.
The three winners of the giveaway will be announced on December 27. There’s no limit to the number of entries you can submit, or rather, the number of nonrefundable trips you can book by December 15 to count as entries. A round-trip purchase counts as two entries, and a one-way purchase counts as one. Once you’ve booked eligible travel, you’ll receive an email confirmation from the airline and at the top of the message will be confirmation of your entry.
Note that the AYCJ pass covers the cost of the travel with the exception of taxes and fees on a ticket, which you must pay. You must be a legal resident of the US, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and at least 18 years old in order to win. In order to use the AYCJ pass, you must have a TrueBlue account and designate your companion. The one-year AYCJ pass is valid for travel between February 1, 2018, and January 31, 2019.
If you’re one of the three lucky winners, you can use the AYCJ pass to fly to any of the 100+ destinations JetBlue serves. There are no blackout dates and no limit to the number of flights you can take. Perhaps the best news of all is that you can swap your designated companion as many times as you’d like during the one year of the AYCJ pass. The pass cannot be used for Mint seats, Even More Space seats, JetBlue Vacations packages, cruises, gift cards, merchandise, hotel rooms, rental cars or any other products or services. Unfortunately, you won’t earn any TrueBlue points with the AYCJ pass, and your flights won’t count toward Mosaic status. All travel booked with the AYCJ pass can be changed or canceled at any time for free up to 24 hours in advance — if you change or cancel travel less than 24 hours in advance, you’re subject to a $150 fee.
This is a really exciting promotion from JetBlue — especially knowing that there’s no registration needed to enter. All you have to do is book travel by December 15 in order to be entered to win. If you’re one of the three winners, you can getaway for an entire year just paying the taxes and fees. However, those can get pricey — especially on international routes. Nevertheless, if you’re thinking about booking a trip with JetBlue, be sure to do so by December 15 in order to be automatically entered to win.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.