Chrissy Teigen Held Her Birthday Party on Fake Pan Am Plane
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last night model Chrissy Teigen hosted her 32nd birthday party in a make-believe Pan Am plane. The party was held at LA’s Pan Am Experience and according to Bravo.com, was equipped with a “pop-up terminal” and “mock check-in counter.” The staff was also dressed to impressed, posing as flight attendants and handing out “boarding passes” to guests.
The retro travel-themed fiesta consisted of A-list celebs decked out in their finest flying attire, including Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Teigen’s husband, John Legend.
Legit Pan Am items also made an appearance, such as an old-school phone and vintage magazines, making for a real retro travel experience.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee