This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last night model Chrissy Teigen hosted her 32nd birthday party in a make-believe Pan Am plane. The party was held at LA’s Pan Am Experience and according to Bravo.com, was equipped with a “pop-up terminal” and “mock check-in counter.” The staff was also dressed to impressed, posing as flight attendants and handing out “boarding passes” to guests.
The retro travel-themed fiesta consisted of A-list celebs decked out in their finest flying attire, including Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Teigen’s husband, John Legend.
Legit Pan Am items also made an appearance, such as an old-school phone and vintage magazines, making for a real retro travel experience.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards