Chrissy Teigen Held Her Birthday Party on Fake Pan Am Plane
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last night model Chrissy Teigen hosted her 32nd birthday party in a make-believe Pan Am plane. The party was held at LA’s Pan Am Experience and according to Bravo.com, was equipped with a “pop-up terminal” and “mock check-in counter.” The staff was also dressed to impressed, posing as flight attendants and handing out “boarding passes” to guests.
The retro travel-themed fiesta consisted of A-list celebs decked out in their finest flying attire, including Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Teigen’s husband, John Legend.
Legit Pan Am items also made an appearance, such as an old-school phone and vintage magazines, making for a real retro travel experience.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.