TPG Shop Cyber Monday Deals: Free Gifts and 10% Off Storewide
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Cyber Monday means finding all of the best deals from your favorite retailers — and the TPG Shop is no exception. Since we launched the TPG Shop almost two weeks ago, the response from readers has been phenomenal. Now, you and all of your friends and loved ones can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. And, in honor of Cyber Monday, we’re offering deals across the whole shop.
If you shop with TPG between Monday and Tuesday at 11:59pm ET, you’ll be able to take advantage of two store-wide promotions. First, the entire Shop is 10% off. No need to input any promo code or clip virtual coupons. Instead, the savings will come off of your total right as you add items to your cart.
In true TPG form for points and miles enthusiasts, the second promotion is tiered. You’ll receive a free gift, varying on how much you spend. Here’s how the gifts break down:
- Spend $75 or more, get a free luggage tag
- Spend $100 or more, get a free PopSocket
- Spend $250 or more, get a free Plane Hair, Don’t Care hat
- Spend $400 or more, get a free garment bag
Of course, if you don’t qualify for any of the tiered free gifts, you’ll still receive a free TPG Eyemask for every order. On the other hand, if you spend enough to meet one of the tiered level requirements, you’ll receive only the gift that corresponds with the highest tier you reach. So, for example, if you spend $300, you’ll get just the Plane Hair, Don’t Care hat — not the eyemask, luggage tag, PopSocket and hat.
Better than receiving any free gifts, know that 100% of the profits from all purchases will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. After all, this is the season of giving. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to do even more. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
TPG Shop items make for great gifts for all of the travel fiends in your life — from the leisure traveler to the road warrior. As of today, you’ll find all of the items in the shop are in stock, but only while supplies last. Act fast before items are sold out. Happy shopping!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.