Tip: Take Advantage of Special Perks When Flying JetBlue Between LGA and BOS
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When JetBlue first launched service between New York (LGA) and Boston (BOS) in October 2016, it tried to separate itself from the competition on that crowded route with additional perks, which are still available.
If you book a flight with JetBlue between LGA and BOS, here are the benefits you’re entitled to:
- Free in-flight wine and beer for all passengers, no matter the time of the day.
- Free coffee before, during and after your flight. More specifically, Dunkin’ Donuts coffee on all morning departures. Before or after your flight, show your boarding pass at the Au Bon Pain near the gate for a complimentary cup of coffee to-go.
- Free Wi-Fi from gate-to-gate.
These perks are great for those flying between LGA and BOS. No matter the time of day, you’ll have access to special benefits that help to set JetBlue apart from other competition on the route. Pretty routinely, you can find round-trip tickets between the two for less than $100.
American Airlines and Delta Air Lines are JetBlue’s competition on the LGA-BOS route. AA offers flyers complimentary snacks, beer and wine in the main cabin, but no complimentary Wi-Fi or in-airport coffee. Delta offers complimentary Starbucks coffee at the gate, bagels before 11:00am and complimentary beer and wine. However, you must purchase Wi-Fi with Delta.
Featured image by Robert Alexander / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees