Tip: Take Advantage of Special Perks When Flying JetBlue Between LGA and BOS
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When JetBlue first launched service between New York (LGA) and Boston (BOS) in October 2016, it tried to separate itself from the competition on that crowded route with additional perks, which are still available.
If you book a flight with JetBlue between LGA and BOS, here are the benefits you’re entitled to:
- Free in-flight wine and beer for all passengers, no matter the time of the day.
- Free coffee before, during and after your flight. More specifically, Dunkin’ Donuts coffee on all morning departures. Before or after your flight, show your boarding pass at the Au Bon Pain near the gate for a complimentary cup of coffee to-go.
- Free Wi-Fi from gate-to-gate.
These perks are great for those flying between LGA and BOS. No matter the time of day, you’ll have access to special benefits that help to set JetBlue apart from other competition on the route. Pretty routinely, you can find round-trip tickets between the two for less than $100.
American Airlines and Delta Air Lines are JetBlue’s competition on the LGA-BOS route. AA offers flyers complimentary snacks, beer and wine in the main cabin, but no complimentary Wi-Fi or in-airport coffee. Delta offers complimentary Starbucks coffee at the gate, bagels before 11:00am and complimentary beer and wine. However, you must purchase Wi-Fi with Delta.
Featured image by Robert Alexander / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.