How You Can Get 2 Free Months of Spotify Premium and Bonus Starbucks Stars
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starbucks and Spotify are partnering to give you the perfect way to combine your caffeine and music addictions. For a limited time, you can register to get Spotify’s Premium service for 60 days, as well as 125 Starbucks Rewards Stars — all for free.
Through November 16, 2017, or while supplies last, you can sign up at this website to get a free 60-day trial of Spotify Premium. After the 60-day period is up, you’ll be charged at a rate of $9.99 per month thereafter. Also, three days after you sign up for the promotion, you’ll receive a Star Code from Starbucks via email, which you can redeem for 125 Stars.
This offer is available only for those who haven’t already tried Spotify Premium or Unlimited, and it’s also not available to those who’ve already completed a trial (excluding the seven-day option). Once you sign up for the Spotify trial, you should receive an email within three days with your Star Code and instructions on how to redeem. If you haven’t received it three days after signing up, contact Spotify customer service. In addition, after the 60-day period, your Premium subscription will automatically renew for $9.99/month until you cancel.
Spotify Premium is a great streaming option for travelers. The subscription allows you to download music so you can listen to it anywhere you go — even at 35,000 feet when you’re in airplane mode. In addition, there are no ads, you have unlimited skips and the option to play any song you want.
The 125 Stars from Starbucks are a great bonus as well. With the Starbucks Rewards program, you typically earn 2 Stars per dollar spent with Starbucks. After you reach 300 Stars, you’ll get Starbucks Gold status, which gives you a free birthday reward, free in-store refills, member events and offers, monthly double-Star days, a personalized gold card and a reward for every 125 Stars.
This is a pretty great offer from Spotify and Starbucks. If you’re eligible, both the Spotify Premium service and bonus Starbucks Stars are certainly valuable. It’ll be better to act sooner than later, as the offer expires as soon as 110,000 offers have been claimed or on November 16 — whichever comes first.
Featured image by Hero Images / Getty Images.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.