How You Can Get 2 Free Months of Spotify Premium and Bonus Starbucks Stars
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starbucks and Spotify are partnering to give you the perfect way to combine your caffeine and music addictions. For a limited time, you can register to get Spotify’s Premium service for 60 days, as well as 125 Starbucks Rewards Stars — all for free.
Through November 16, 2017, or while supplies last, you can sign up at this website to get a free 60-day trial of Spotify Premium. After the 60-day period is up, you’ll be charged at a rate of $9.99 per month thereafter. Also, three days after you sign up for the promotion, you’ll receive a Star Code from Starbucks via email, which you can redeem for 125 Stars.
This offer is available only for those who haven’t already tried Spotify Premium or Unlimited, and it’s also not available to those who’ve already completed a trial (excluding the seven-day option). Once you sign up for the Spotify trial, you should receive an email within three days with your Star Code and instructions on how to redeem. If you haven’t received it three days after signing up, contact Spotify customer service. In addition, after the 60-day period, your Premium subscription will automatically renew for $9.99/month until you cancel.
Spotify Premium is a great streaming option for travelers. The subscription allows you to download music so you can listen to it anywhere you go — even at 35,000 feet when you’re in airplane mode. In addition, there are no ads, you have unlimited skips and the option to play any song you want.
The 125 Stars from Starbucks are a great bonus as well. With the Starbucks Rewards program, you typically earn 2 Stars per dollar spent with Starbucks. After you reach 300 Stars, you’ll get Starbucks Gold status, which gives you a free birthday reward, free in-store refills, member events and offers, monthly double-Star days, a personalized gold card and a reward for every 125 Stars.
This is a pretty great offer from Spotify and Starbucks. If you’re eligible, both the Spotify Premium service and bonus Starbucks Stars are certainly valuable. It’ll be better to act sooner than later, as the offer expires as soon as 110,000 offers have been claimed or on November 16 — whichever comes first.
Featured image by Hero Images / Getty Images.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees