This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starbucks and Spotify are partnering to give you the perfect way to combine your caffeine and music addictions. For a limited time, you can register to get Spotify’s Premium service for 60 days, as well as 125 Starbucks Rewards Stars — all for free.
Through November 16, 2017, or while supplies last, you can sign up at this website to get a free 60-day trial of Spotify Premium. After the 60-day period is up, you’ll be charged at a rate of $9.99 per month thereafter. Also, three days after you sign up for the promotion, you’ll receive a Star Code from Starbucks via email, which you can redeem for 125 Stars.
This offer is available only for those who haven’t already tried Spotify Premium or Unlimited, and it’s also not available to those who’ve already completed a trial (excluding the seven-day option). Once you sign up for the Spotify trial, you should receive an email within three days with your Star Code and instructions on how to redeem. If you haven’t received it three days after signing up, contact Spotify customer service. In addition, after the 60-day period, your Premium subscription will automatically renew for $9.99/month until you cancel.
Spotify Premium is a great streaming option for travelers. The subscription allows you to download music so you can listen to it anywhere you go — even at 35,000 feet when you’re in airplane mode. In addition, there are no ads, you have unlimited skips and the option to play any song you want.
The 125 Stars from Starbucks are a great bonus as well. With the Starbucks Rewards program, you typically earn 2 Stars per dollar spent with Starbucks. After you reach 300 Stars, you’ll get Starbucks Gold status, which gives you a free birthday reward, free in-store refills, member events and offers, monthly double-Star days, a personalized gold card and a reward for every 125 Stars.
This is a pretty great offer from Spotify and Starbucks. If you’re eligible, both the Spotify Premium service and bonus Starbucks Stars are certainly valuable. It’ll be better to act sooner than later, as the offer expires as soon as 110,000 offers have been claimed or on November 16 — whichever comes first.
Featured image by Hero Images / Getty Images.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees