This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been working on a TPG merch line for several months and I’m really excited to announce that today the store is live! You’ll find a link to the Shop at the top of the homepage and directly at shop.thepointsguy.com.
Now, you can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. So what are we selling? You’ll find all the travel essentials: sweatshirts, passport covers, hats, t-shirts — something for every budget, with options ranging from an $8 custom luggage tag to an $80 leather travel organizer. Better yet: 100% of the profits will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to push that number even higher. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
So back to the march — we’re not just talking TPG-branded merchandise; we’ve got products that serve a purpose and show some personality. For example, there’s the “I’m a Points Guy” t-shirt… (Don’t worry, ladies, there’s an “I’m a Points Girl” shirt, too.)
… And even the “Points Rich, Cash Poor” hat or “Jetlagged AF” hoodie.
And then, there are the funny options, like the “Wake Me For Champagne” neck pillow. Because even if you’re burdened with flying in economy, there’s always the possibility that bubbly could make its way to you.
As you may have noticed, the launch of this shop comes just in time for the holiday shopping season — there are some especially good gifts for the road warrior in your life (even if that’s you). Some of the items are marked as ‘coming soon’ and will officially be available to order next week. We’ll make announcements in the TPG Lounge as more items become available so be sure to join the group here.
And there’s a lot more to come. We want to hear what you have to say. What else should we sell? More sweats? More accessories? Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments below or email email@example.com. In the meantime, merry shopping!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards