This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been working on a TPG merch line for several months and I’m really excited to announce that today the store is live! You’ll find a link to the Shop at the top of the homepage and directly at shop.thepointsguy.com.
Now, you can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. So what are we selling? You’ll find all the travel essentials: sweatshirts, passport covers, hats, t-shirts — something for every budget, with options ranging from an $8 custom luggage tag to an $80 leather travel organizer. Better yet: 100% of the profits will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to push that number even higher. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
So back to the march — we’re not just talking TPG-branded merchandise; we’ve got products that serve a purpose and show some personality. For example, there’s the “I’m a Points Guy” t-shirt… (Don’t worry, ladies, there’s an “I’m a Points Girl” shirt, too.)
… And even the “Points Rich, Cash Poor” hat or “Jetlagged AF” hoodie.
And then, there are the funny options, like the “Wake Me For Champagne” neck pillow. Because even if you’re burdened with flying in economy, there’s always the possibility that bubbly could make its way to you.
As you may have noticed, the launch of this shop comes just in time for the holiday shopping season — there are some especially good gifts for the road warrior in your life (even if that’s you). Some of the items are marked as ‘coming soon’ and will officially be available to order next week. We’ll make announcements in the TPG Lounge as more items become available so be sure to join the group here.
And there’s a lot more to come. We want to hear what you have to say. What else should we sell? More sweats? More accessories? Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments below or email email@example.com. In the meantime, merry shopping!
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), up to a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees