This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been working on a TPG merch line for several months and I’m really excited to announce that today the store is live! You’ll find a link to the Shop at the top of the homepage and directly at shop.thepointsguy.com.
Now, you can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. So what are we selling? You’ll find all the travel essentials: sweatshirts, passport covers, hats, t-shirts — something for every budget, with options ranging from an $8 custom luggage tag to an $80 leather travel organizer. Better yet: 100% of the profits will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to push that number even higher. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
So back to the march — we’re not just talking TPG-branded merchandise; we’ve got products that serve a purpose and show some personality. For example, there’s the “I’m a Points Guy” t-shirt… (Don’t worry, ladies, there’s an “I’m a Points Girl” shirt, too.)
… And even the “Points Rich, Cash Poor” hat or “Jetlagged AF” hoodie.
And then, there are the funny options, like the “Wake Me For Champagne” neck pillow. Because even if you’re burdened with flying in economy, there’s always the possibility that bubbly could make its way to you.
As you may have noticed, the launch of this shop comes just in time for the holiday shopping season — there are some especially good gifts for the road warrior in your life (even if that’s you). Some of the items are marked as ‘coming soon’ and will officially be available to order next week. We’ll make announcements in the TPG Lounge as more items become available so be sure to join the group here.
And there’s a lot more to come. We want to hear what you have to say. What else should we sell? More sweats? More accessories? Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments below or email email@example.com. In the meantime, merry shopping!
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees