This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been working on a TPG merch line for several months and I’m really excited to announce that today the store is live! You’ll find a link to the Shop at the top of the homepage and directly at shop.thepointsguy.com.
Now, you can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. So what are we selling? You’ll find all the travel essentials: sweatshirts, passport covers, hats, t-shirts — something for every budget, with options ranging from an $8 custom luggage tag to an $80 leather travel organizer. Better yet: 100% of the profits will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to push that number even higher. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
So back to the march — we’re not just talking TPG-branded merchandise; we’ve got products that serve a purpose and show some personality. For example, there’s the “I’m a Points Guy” t-shirt… (Don’t worry, ladies, there’s an “I’m a Points Girl” shirt, too.)
… And even the “Points Rich, Cash Poor” hat or “Jetlagged AF” hoodie.
And then, there are the funny options, like the “Wake Me For Champagne” neck pillow. Because even if you’re burdened with flying in economy, there’s always the possibility that bubbly could make its way to you.
As you may have noticed, the launch of this shop comes just in time for the holiday shopping season — there are some especially good gifts for the road warrior in your life (even if that’s you). Some of the items are marked as ‘coming soon’ and will officially be available to order next week. We’ll make announcements in the TPG Lounge as more items become available so be sure to join the group here.
And there’s a lot more to come. We want to hear what you have to say. What else should we sell? More sweats? More accessories? Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, merry shopping!
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees