The TPG Shop Is Now Open — Up Your Travel Cred.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been working on a TPG merch line for several months and I’m really excited to announce that today the store is live! You’ll find a link to the Shop at the top of the homepage and directly at shop.thepointsguy.com.
Now, you can — literally — wear your TPG pride on your sleeve. So what are we selling? You’ll find all the travel essentials: sweatshirts, passport covers, hats, t-shirts — something for every budget, with options ranging from an $8 custom luggage tag to an $80 leather travel organizer. Better yet: 100% of the profits will go to the Puerto Rico Rebuilding Efforts through Points for Peace. This year we’ve donated over $500,000 to different charities and are excited to push that number even higher. You can learn more about our charitable giving here.
So back to the march — we’re not just talking TPG-branded merchandise; we’ve got products that serve a purpose and show some personality. For example, there’s the “I’m a Points Guy” t-shirt… (Don’t worry, ladies, there’s an “I’m a Points Girl” shirt, too.)
… And even the “Points Rich, Cash Poor” hat or “Jetlagged AF” hoodie.
And then, there are the funny options, like the “Wake Me For Champagne” neck pillow. Because even if you’re burdened with flying in economy, there’s always the possibility that bubbly could make its way to you.
As you may have noticed, the launch of this shop comes just in time for the holiday shopping season — there are some especially good gifts for the road warrior in your life (even if that’s you). Some of the items are marked as ‘coming soon’ and will officially be available to order next week. We’ll make announcements in the TPG Lounge as more items become available so be sure to join the group here.
And there’s a lot more to come. We want to hear what you have to say. What else should we sell? More sweats? More accessories? Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, merry shopping!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.