Limited-Time Only: Get 20% Off JetBlue Base Fares
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering flyers a pretty intriguing sale — one it’s calling “The Friends, Family & Maybe a Few Frenemies Sale.” For a limited time, you can get 20% off the base airfare for your next trip.
In order to get the 20% off your base airfare, you must book your ticket by November 15, 2017, at 11:59pm ET, and travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018. Note that the deal excludes travel on Fridays and Sundays, and there are blackout dates between December 15, 2017, and January 10, 2018. In addition, you must enter the promo code BFF when purchasing your ticket through jetbue.com/promo in order to get the 20% off your airfare.
Note that you won’t get 20% off everything — just the base airfare. That means you’re still required to pay the government taxes and fees on the ticket. You’ll only get one code per booking, and the 20% discount isn’t valid on previous bookings. In addition, Mint and award tickets aren’t available as part of this promotion.
The good news is that this discount is available for both one-way and round-trip itineraries, so your options are rather open. For example, you could fly from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) for $98 one-way:
Or, you could fly round-trip on that same route for $207.
This promotion is great because it’s offering a discount on most flights on many dates through February 2018. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, this is the perfect opportunity to do so to get a discount on your base fare. Be sure to book your flight through jetblue.com/promo, use the promo code BFF and book by November 15 in order to make sure you get your discount.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees