Limited-Time Only: Get 20% Off JetBlue Base Fares
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering flyers a pretty intriguing sale — one it’s calling “The Friends, Family & Maybe a Few Frenemies Sale.” For a limited time, you can get 20% off the base airfare for your next trip.
In order to get the 20% off your base airfare, you must book your ticket by November 15, 2017, at 11:59pm ET, and travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018. Note that the deal excludes travel on Fridays and Sundays, and there are blackout dates between December 15, 2017, and January 10, 2018. In addition, you must enter the promo code BFF when purchasing your ticket through jetbue.com/promo in order to get the 20% off your airfare.
Note that you won’t get 20% off everything — just the base airfare. That means you’re still required to pay the government taxes and fees on the ticket. You’ll only get one code per booking, and the 20% discount isn’t valid on previous bookings. In addition, Mint and award tickets aren’t available as part of this promotion.
The good news is that this discount is available for both one-way and round-trip itineraries, so your options are rather open. For example, you could fly from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) for $98 one-way:
Or, you could fly round-trip on that same route for $207.
This promotion is great because it’s offering a discount on most flights on many dates through February 2018. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, this is the perfect opportunity to do so to get a discount on your base fare. Be sure to book your flight through jetblue.com/promo, use the promo code BFF and book by November 15 in order to make sure you get your discount.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.