This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering flyers a pretty intriguing sale — one it’s calling “The Friends, Family & Maybe a Few Frenemies Sale.” For a limited time, you can get 20% off the base airfare for your next trip.
In order to get the 20% off your base airfare, you must book your ticket by November 15, 2017, at 11:59pm ET, and travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018. Note that the deal excludes travel on Fridays and Sundays, and there are blackout dates between December 15, 2017, and January 10, 2018. In addition, you must enter the promo code BFF when purchasing your ticket through jetbue.com/promo in order to get the 20% off your airfare.
Note that you won’t get 20% off everything — just the base airfare. That means you’re still required to pay the government taxes and fees on the ticket. You’ll only get one code per booking, and the 20% discount isn’t valid on previous bookings. In addition, Mint and award tickets aren’t available as part of this promotion.
The good news is that this discount is available for both one-way and round-trip itineraries, so your options are rather open. For example, you could fly from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) for $98 one-way:
Or, you could fly round-trip on that same route for $207.
This promotion is great because it’s offering a discount on most flights on many dates through February 2018. If you’ve been looking to book a trip with JetBlue, this is the perfect opportunity to do so to get a discount on your base fare. Be sure to book your flight through jetblue.com/promo, use the promo code BFF and book by November 15 in order to make sure you get your discount.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards