Get 15% of Your Points Back on JetBlue Award Redemptions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning on putting your TrueBlue points to use soon, now is a good time to do so. JetBlue is offering a 15% points rebate on award tickets for a limited time.
If you book your award ticket by November 14, 2017, and fly by February 14, 2018, you’ll be eligible to get 15% of your points back. Note that you must register for the promotion on JetBlue’s website in order to get TrueBlue points back in the form of a rebate.
This is a good opportunity to save you some TrueBlue points on your booking. For example, you could book a one-way flight from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) for 7,800 TrueBlue points + $5.80. With the 15% rebate, you’d be saving 1,170 points, which are worth $15 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. With the rebate, that would bring your award booking down to a total of just 6,630 points for the transcontinental flight. You could also purchase a Mint seat, which is one of TPG’s favorite ways to fly domestically. On the route, JetBlue is charging 42,200 TrueBlue points + $5.60. When getting 15% of your points back, it brings the cost of the ticket down to 35,870 one-way.
Note that this isn’t an immediate savings — you’ll see the rebated points hit your account approximately 4-6 weeks after February 14, 2018. You must be a TrueBlue member to take advantage, and you can sign up for the program here.
Keep in mind that if you don’t have TrueBlue points in your account, you can also transfer them from Citi ThankYou and American Express Membership Rewards. Through November 30, you could also get a 25% bonus when you transfer Amex Membership Rewards points to JetBlue.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees